Player Choice/Character addage

Nebrialas

Some characters if spared and revisited should be aquirable . Meaning recruited not as active companions but as staff or relations options given their basic connections within the universe. Of course i mean those who do not directly effect story telling or later events

Example : Marco Vizhen ( nar shadda world mission 1st chain) = characters like this who have tangible connections but no active role would make good staff characters ( ones that perform the off view actions the characters require for story telling ) Example searching for people and contacting others general info gathering .

a romance option naturally should be available if allowed to grant the character importance .

This is ment as a suggestion to give the atmosphere and universe at large a more alive feel to it there are plenty of other characters that also fit this as an option to recruit . i am fairly sure many players have their opinion on who . i suggest asking the player base then choosing of a list generated by the players opinions .

thank you for your time

Edited by Nebrialas