Fix for the Lana Beniko Marriage Bug in 5.9.2

CharlesBoyd

Yeah, this is isn't happening for me. Went through all the romance options with Lana on my toon, never saw any romance dialogue with her on Nathema and I haven't gotten the quest. Still broken.

What about in KOTFE? I was in flirting with Lana nonstop and for some reason it stopped, I never got asked on my Jedi Shadow if I would like to start a relationship with Lana. Can you address this issue as well, it would be nice to go back and redo it if possible.

You can only choose one. If you’d already chosen Theron, the Lana mission won’t show up.

That's my point. My PC never proposed to Lana or even flirted with her, but did so with Theron. But for some reason both have the proposal entry in their respective records. Since you only get the mission to fix the relationship status when you are in a romantic relationship with Lana, I have no way to fix this for my PC. I'm just worried that it might cause problems for me in future content.

Edited by fmsffm

• 1 month later...
So... With my Guardian who romanced Lana since her introduction, I don't get to marry her after Nathema either. Neither I get the Mission " “An Error in Alliance Records”.

Fun fact, in my companion&contacts, the note that I romanced Lana is missing too.

I've got the exact same issue. I've taken EVERY single flirt option ever with Lana on my guardian (who was a start at 60 btw) clicked "yes" to start the romances with her in chapter 9, and got the freaking glitch that doesn't even show it. I went looking for that droid, but apparently he's on vacation or something. :mad:

• 3 weeks later...
I've got the exact same issue. I've taken EVERY single flirt option ever with Lana on my guardian (who was a start at 60 btw) clicked "yes" to start the romances with her in chapter 9, and got the freaking glitch that doesn't even show it. I went looking for that droid, but apparently he's on vacation or something. :mad:

same here no droid to be found

I didn't even know about these issues until a few days ago. EXTREMELY annoyed and disappointed that even though I had pursued the relationship with Lana from the first time she showed up at Manaan, all the way through Fallen Empire and Eternal Throne, I apparently never got the "romance" flag, did not get the option to propose, did not get the droid fix mission, and now I am told "tough luck" and there isn't anything I can do about it.

These are issues I didn't even know I should have been looking for.

My enjoyment of the game (any game) is primarily the plotlines and story arcs. This pisses me off, and has damaged my immersion and enjoyment a lot.

When I discovered that T7 had disappeared from my companions list, customer service was able to get him back for me.

When I contacted customer service with the Lana issue, a different person has been responding to my tickets and saying "tough luck, you're screwed".

Why is it apparently impossible for the romance flag to simply be set by someone on their end? Is there any technical reason why it can't be done?

• 2 years later...
Was there ever a fix for this? KOTET never threw any romance options.

Depends what "this" you are referring to.

The bug in the Nathema Conspiracy story, where the game forgot that you proposed during the aftermath cut-scene, was fixed quickly after the content released, and the Error In Alliance Records mission was added to fix characters whose proposal had been forgotten. (The forgetting was so total that they could not fix it automatically.)

The various other bugs that cause the game to forget that you even romanced Lana, or that prevent you from locking in the romance in Chapter IX of KotFE, have never been fixed. Most of them haven't even been acknowledged as existing, much less scheduled for fixing.