"Battle For the Stars" SM L75 for a L65 char?

Bjond-Sain

Haven't played in 3~4 years. Wanted to do some easy solo to relearn things and so tried to run "Battle for the Stars", a solo-mode flash point in story mode. The entire interior was chock full of L75 targets that were uh, rather hard to make a dent in and killed me fairly easily. Portrait mouse-over is set to "Story".

This contrasts a bit with my memory of this FP. I suspect it being full of L75 targets when the quest itself has a L65 mark and the character is L65 is a bug or I've inadvertently triggered "75-only mode".

I suppose I could swap relearning a L65 tank first instead and (very) slowly whittle each non-elite L75 mob down to make progress, but I'm hoping there's a way to get this quest to match my character's level instead.

Any thoughts?

Haven't played in 3~4 years. Wanted to do some easy solo to relearn things and so tried to run "Battle for the Stars", a solo-mode flash point in story mode. The entire interior was chock full of L75 targets that were uh, rather hard to make a dent in and killed me fairly easily. Portrait mouse-over is set to "Story".

This contrasts a bit with my memory of this FP. I suspect it being full of L75 targets when the quest itself has a L65 mark and the character is L65 is a bug or I've inadvertently triggered "75-only mode".

I suppose I could swap relearning a L65 tank first instead and (very) slowly whittle each non-elite L75 mob down to make progress, but I'm hoping there's a way to get this quest to match my character's level instead.

Any thoughts?

I dont believe mobs anywhere expect inside Meridian and Dxun are even supposed to be 75 in the first place. Star Fortresses are old content, they are not supposed to be 75... Are you absolutely sure they are 75?

More importantly your char gets bolstered to 70 in most places nowdays. Are you sure you are still 65 when you are inside? If yes, then this is some kind of bug or oversight by Bioware, write them a ticket and create a post in Bugs forum.

Maybe come back after you are 75. SF are not really a part of main story and do not affect anything in it.

I dont believe mobs anywhere expect inside Meridian and Dxun are even supposed to be 75 in the first place. Star Fortresses are old content, they are not supposed to be 75... Are you absolutely sure they are 75?

More importantly your char gets bolstered to 70 in most places nowdays. Are you sure you are still 65 when you are inside? If yes, then this is some kind of bug or oversight by Bioware, write them a ticket and create a post in Bugs forum.

Maybe come back after you are 75. SF are not really a part of main story and do not affect anything in it.

Yeah, I checked several times. Exited, reset instance, reentered, checked portrait "default" story/vet/master selection, etc.. The mobs inside are L75. My character level is 65. It was kinda funny going in and expecting things to die in the typical 3~4 hits from story-mode, but their HP barely moved and .. ouch! .. they hit hard. Didn't think to check their level until after I died a couple times and moved from wondering what I was doing wrong to what the game was doing wrong.

BTW, I don't have a particular desire for that quest -- it was just next to me and handy from already being on my mission list. No idea why they'd modify it unless they were using it as a test-L75 area and forgot to change it back. Well, unless it's tied to level-cap. Did it get bumped up to 70 when the cap was last raised?