"Alignment" issue/ Neutral gear?

ConfirmCrit

Basically, I've been playing though the game constantly flipping back and forth between Light side and Dark side decisions.

Level 24, 1500 Light, 2200 Dark, so I haven't hit a tier at all for either side of gear.

So what do I do? Am I missing a neutral gear market or items of sort? Am I just supposed to not RP the way I want and farm to a certain side? Or just run FP's and farm?

I'm enjoying the game otherwise, this one factor is just really distracting to me.

There is no 'neutral' gear market. All gear in the game that doesnt say it requires light or dark is basically 'neutral'.

This. While there's not specific gear for Neutral there is gear that is equal to and better than alignment gear. Keep playing the way that you want to.

BioWare hasn't put the Neutral/Gray gear in the game yet. So, for right now, the higher level gear does require you to be aligned to either the dark or light side. Eventually, though, there should be high level gear that "Requires Neutral" for those of us who like to flip a coin to see if someone lives or dies. :)

BioWare hasn't put the Neutral/Gray gear in the game yet. So, for right now, the higher level gear does require you to be aligned to either the dark or light side. Eventually, though, there should be high level gear that "Requires Neutral" for those of us who like to flip a coin to see if someone lives or dies. :)

The best gear has no alignment reqs.