Legacy Menu Crashing.

DoctorAnimeYT

Whenever im trying to browse the legacy menu, my game has a chance to crash, no matter the graphics settings. im getting tired of having to restart my game all the time whenever i try to go through the legacy menu. please tell me others are getting this bug.

Never had that kind of bug. I advise to repair your SW:TOR installation and to keep your system up-to-date with view on drivers and updates of the Operating System.

last time i repaired it, it did nothing to fix it. my Drivers are fully up to date.

Whenever im trying to browse the legacy menu, my game has a chance to crash, no matter the graphics settings. im getting tired of having to restart my game all the time whenever i try to go through the legacy menu. please tell me others are getting this bug.

I have the same problem, but don't have a streaming client.

I also found out, that's a long existing problem (see here: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=985595 and also in threads since 2015)

I have installed SWTOR on three different PCs with different graphics and different RAM but on every one of them the same problem concerning the legacy menu.

But never found help which actually works on my PCs. I'm nearly desperate.