Introducing Legendary Items

JackieKo

you will lose all your used procedures mean for me our gameplay with this **** , i did a lot in operations mean got skills :-) with the 6.0 but with the 7.0 . NIM is not for everyone available....... so like i said THE COVEN OF THE NIM will be fine and the rest of the community could die in a corner why ??????? NIM PLAYERS are gods for bioware or what ???? they will count only on THE COVEN NIM PLAYERS and that's all........

And our gameplay is based on our skills and our stuff mean the atrributes of gears to ;-) our spells who do our cycles and a lot of all of this is seen as bad for bioware but before we had the same index and only OUR SKILLS did the difference NOW we are **** for THEM the BIGGEST PART of the community and THE COVEN OF THE NIM PLAYERS ARE THEIR GODS....................... Ane our stuff 306 ARE BETTER than 318 is umbelievable and THIS difference of index statut between subscribers is AWFUL and discremination

This English is abysmal but i managed to pull through reading this. First of all, 318 gear is a start and you are meant to do other stuff do gain 326/ 328 while doing the easy stuff. People that put in the effort, which you describes as "the coven of the nim players", whatever this means, will be rewarded with better gear. This is working as it always should. In 6.0 you were rewarded the same gear, whether you did TC/ EV farm and NIM opses. So yes I indeed believe that this is a good change. Lack of modable gear however leaves us in a spot which we did not have for a long time and people are used to min/ maxing. As I am not a fan of this new feature I believe it is still doable. Wow has it for years and people play it. The difference is the variety of the content. Say if all the operations would be tweaked that they reflect the current gear it would not be such a problem. But we yet again will gain 1 raid for the whole expansion, which is just sad, meanwhile wow gets 3 minimum.

Coming back to your rant, it will still be possible to upgrade your gear, you will have a chance on doing HM opses with pug if you lacked to find community for over 10 years.

But it will require some time for you to do it. Is it a good change ? Time will tell. I am excited for some of the features, some of them give me nightmares. But knowing Bioware it will not change until the release now and we will see improvements in the coming months after the xpac launches.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People that put in the effort, which you describes as "the coven of the nim players", whatever this means, will be rewarded with better gear..

I put effort into work. This gives me money. I give money to BW in exchange for fun experience. Why would I pay to put more effort? I pay to relax and enjoy myself.

I put effort into work. This gives me money. I give money to BW in exchange for fun experience. Why would I pay to put more effort? I pay to relax and enjoy myself.

I wanted to tell you that if you want to relax and enjoy yourself, go to spa and don't play mmos. But jokes aside It is known, since the beginning of the genre there were 2 types of players. Achievers and casuals. You seriously can't see enjoyment with the game after 7.0 and this gear change is the issue ? Of course it was better for you in 6.0 to get bis gear with doing absolutely nothing. To complete something harder you still would have to put in the effort, get a group, amplifiers, tactics etc. So what is stopping you know? It was easy for the casuals to walk around in best in slot but it was hurtful to people who play harder. People who wanted to stand out from the casuals. If you want to enjoy and relax, there is still story mode and I don't understand that you can't do it after 7.0.

Is it going to be harder for casuals to get gear now? Yes, absolutely.

Is it going to diminish their enjoyment of the game and ability to have fun?

Not so much.

Because if you want to relax and enjoy, you won't be doing R4 anomaly on hard mode and nim. Unless You really like to do it (putting the effort to achieve something) you will not like this type of content and won't find it relaxing.

I love it and many times I find myself frustrated and stressed out. If it is my own mistakes, or my group members. But it happens, people play on and learn things to get better. The difference is that now they will have something more to fight for: gear changes. And I said in my other post, there are changes that I like and changes I don't, but i honestly believe that if you are casual, you will still find enjoyment in the stuff you were doing in 6.0. It just will be a bit harder to hit the same threshold in the game, which may suck, I know. But let us, people who like challenges have some fun for a change.

Edited by Gibonski

It was easy for the casuals to walk around in best in slot but it was hurtful to people who play harder.

No, it wasn't. There was no point of connect other than we occupy the same space. Unless they want to obsess over what other players wear but that's their choice.

People who wanted to stand out from the casuals.

So you're saying it's about self-importance? That's a bad motivation. Not to mention I'm sitting on billions of credits, I can buy myself a run and have the gear if I cared that much. Just like I run around in full Dreadmaster set (crest, armor, wings, title).

If you want to enjoy and relax, there is still story mode and I don't understand that you can't do it after 7.0.

Simple. I like when my solo \ vet \ open world content is as easy as possible.

Is it going to diminish their enjoyment of the game and ability to have fun?

Not so much.

Why are you telling other people how they should enjoy the game?

Because if you want to relax and enjoy, you won't be doing R4 anomaly on hard mode and nim. Unless You really like to do it (putting the effort to achieve something) you will not like this type of content and won't find it relaxing.

I won't. Won't even try. Partially because I don't think it's worth it, partially because this system is designed to make me and I don't like the system.

But let us, people who like challenges have some fun for a change.

Still don't see how my gear takes away your fun.

I wanted to tell you that if you want to relax and enjoy yourself, go to spa and don't play mmos. But jokes aside It is known, since the beginning of the genre there were 2 types of players. Achievers and casuals.

Sorry, you are wrong. There have been 4 types of players since the beginning of the genre and they are all considered to be important to the survival of a game. Achievers, explorers, socializers and killers.

Though this 10 type list is pretty accurate ;) MMOs have always been a great space to hang around and relax. That's what towns were for back in the day before voice chat.

7.0 gearing rewards achievers at the expense of the others. You don't seem to realize that it isn't unheard of in MMOs for the best gear to be craftable and thus making it accessible to all players? Locking bis gear behind the hardest raids is not set in stone as an immutable MMO law or anything. You just like it because you like to pretend people are impressed when they see you wear it.