Dear Devs, please add GSF related things to unlocks!

shiroecchi

Greetings Community and Developers of SWTOR!

The time passes, and years have gone by since you added the Galactic Starfighter Expansions and with that the game mode.

I have several characters where I unlocked already a lot of types of Gas Canisters, Engine trails, and more important Premium Ships.

I still wonder and hope you will add this kind of feature into the Collection tab to let us unlock our previously collected stuff.

For years now, the GTN is nearly empty in terms of GSF ships, canisters, and decals.

I hope there's are others who feel the same way.

Thank you!

Greetings Community and Developers of SWTOR!

The time passes, and years have gone by since you added the Galactic Starfighter Expansions and with that the game mode.

I have several characters where I unlocked already a lot of types of Gas Canisters, Engine trails, and more important Premium Ships.

I still wonder and hope you will add this kind of feature into the Collection tab to let us unlock our previously collected stuff.

For years now, the GTN is nearly empty in terms of GSF ships, canisters, and decals.

I hope there's are others who feel the same way.

Thank you!

The ships should have gone to collections, they are like weapons, etc. People should have been allowed to unlock them. As for the other stuff, it's cosmetic, so I can see why they didn't, they are like dyes, etc. While I'd like to see dyes , etc added to collections, I doubt we ever will as, they are a cash cow