Accidentally skipped KotFE...

seirio

I was trying to start KotFE on my Jedi Shadow and through a series of misclicks, accidentally started KotET. Am I screwed out of any choices I make in KotFE? Edited by seirio

I was trying to start KotFE on my Jedi Shadow and through a series of misclicks, accidentally started KotET. Am I screwed out of any choices I make in KotFE?

How did you start KotET ? I know how to early-start KotFE itself, and I know how to early-start JUS(1), but I didn't realise there is a way to early-start directly into KotET.

But if you've played more than a little bit of KotET, you'll be locked out of first-play for KotFE for that character, and you'll have the presets locked in.

(1) Jedi Under Siege, which you start by taking the Inflection Point mission.

I think I accidentally kept on pressing "Launch" or the play button on the Mission Console itself when I picked KOTFE and was wondering why it wasn't taking me anywhere after I picked YES on the "ARE YOU SURE" windows. Might have accidentally clicked the tab button and brought up all of KOTFE and instead accidentally clicked on the first chapter of KOTET which I unfortunately successfully began.

I tried abandoning and going back to and did the first chapter of KOTFE though.

Hmm. OK, in that case I'm not sure. What I can say is that:

* Being able to jump back to KotFE Chapter I doesn't say much, because KotFE and KotET are the only pieces of SWTOR main-story content that can be replayed. (You can't rewrite history on a replay.)

* If you can jump to some other chapter of KotFE, then you have, indeed, locked in the presets because you've already marked the first play of KotFE complete.