EA could earn a bunch of money if the entry-point object could be placed by players!

pandelume

There are FP's that I just don't use, because I'd have to run to the area I'd actually care to use.

If EA turned that object into a placeable object, they could sell it on the cartel market and make player strongholds a lot more flexible for player's preferences...

Edited by pandelume

On some of the larger ones, you can set where you want to log in. I changed the one in Rishi and Alderaan, Manaan, where I wanted to log in.

Fair point, but I think OP wants something that can be placed where the player wants in any stronghold. "something that can be placed" in the context of a strongholds must inevitably mean "a decoration".

They can't seem to get the current entry points to work consistently. I can imagine the bag of snakes trying to get user placed ones to work. 🙄

More likely a can of wyrms.(1)

Explanation: as I've mentioned before, here and elsewhere:

It's a can of worms, with the added twist that in addition to containing worms, the can is made of worms.

And the worms are venomous.

And fire-breathing.

With claws.

And fangs.

And wings.

In short, they aren't worms. They are wyrms.

(1) For those in the audience who don't know, the proper pronunciation of "wyrm" sounds exactly like the proper pronunciation of "worm", but the meaning is very different.