'Horizon's Perfection on Onderon' bugged

Mevan

Completed this several times now with the criteria met to get the achievement, but it won't have it. Tried various different toons, all succeeding at the race and the extra criteria, all failing to trigger the achievement. So, sadly, seems this is clearly bugged. The other Perfection races all seem to be working fine.

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

Thanks for the report concerning the issue you encounter with Horizon's Perfection on Onderon and more precisely with the Perfect Race Achievements.

We've transferred the information provided to our team. We'll inform you when we have more information.

Edited by CommunityTeam

Yep --- had this problem with the Herizon's Perfection and the Blatant Perfection, both on Onderon. I've done it multiple times on multiple toons, complete the bonus quests, and still... nothing. Hope this is fixed soon :(

The pit screamers worked fine for me. The Beks challenge required me to hit one of the targets twice - the bonus quest lists 15 targets, I could only find 14, as others have reported. Once I hit one twice, it gave me the bonus quest and the achievement. The Horizon is the only perfect achievement I'm missing.

The pit screamers worked fine for me. The Beks challenge required me to hit one of the targets twice - the bonus quest lists 15 targets, I could only find 14, as others have reported. Once I hit one twice, it gave me the bonus quest and the achievement. The Horizon is the only perfect achievement I'm missing.

Yeah I had to do the same for the Beks' challenge.

Like some others have reported, I also can't seem to get the Pit Screamers' achievement to pop on Onderon either. No matter how many times I've completed it with the bonuses and under the time it just doesn't acknowledge it. I've run that course more than 10 times now, I've gone round the whole thing with the handbrake on a couple of times to ensure I'm not missing anything when doing it at speed and still I don't have a clue why it's not completing for me.

Both of the other planets had no problems getting the achievements.

Horizon's Perfection on Onderon is definitely bugged. I just completed it with both the Time Trial bonus and the Turbo bonus, and without hitting anything that should count as an obstacle (I've got the achievements on other races with the same kind of terrain collisions just fine), but I still don't have that one Perfection achievement.

Yeah I had to do the same for the Beks' challenge.

Like some others have reported, I also can't seem to get the Pit Screamers' achievement to pop on Onderon either. No matter how many times I've completed it with the bonuses and under the time it just doesn't acknowledge it. I've run that course more than 10 times now, I've gone round the whole thing with the handbrake on a couple of times to ensure I'm not missing anything when doing it at speed and still I don't have a clue why it's not completing for me.

Both of the other planets had no problems getting the achievements.

Pit Screamers' achievement on Onderon, couldn't get it at all yesterday and then suddenly got it today. Not saying it isn't bugged. Things I did differently; I took the first small 'big' jump, then hopped off to get the rings, then just took a right instead of the 2 big jumps that go in a right angle. I also made sure I didn't hit anything that looked remotely like a rock in the tunnel. You don't need every ring or jump, just enough to complete the counter. Finished with about 25 secs to spare. None of this may matter, but thought I'd try to help as I was getting frustrated with it as well. Still not got Onderon Razors' though.

Pit Screamers' achievement on Onderon, couldn't get it at all yesterday and then suddenly got it today. Not saying it isn't bugged. Things I did differently; I took the first small 'big' jump, then hopped off to get the rings, then just took a right instead of the 2 big jumps that go in a right angle. I also made sure I didn't hit anything that looked remotely like a rock in the tunnel. You don't need every ring or jump, just enough to complete the counter. Finished with about 25 secs to spare. None of this may matter, but thought I'd try to help as I was getting frustrated with it as well. Still not got Onderon Razors' though.

I might give that a try. I saw a video someone posted of the route they did and they avoided the first jump which was the only difference between their run and my own so I tried that and still no pop. Even recorded my own run so I could watch it back to make sure I didn't mess up but nope, got all rings, hit no traps, no rocks, had more than 20s on the timer... still no pop. It's driving me nuts lol.

I can confirm that the Onderon Horizon's Razer Perfection isn't being granted. I got the bonus for getting all 20 Orbs, crossed the finish line with just over 3 seconds left on the timer and got no achievement.

The Pit Screamers, and Blatant Beks I was able to get on Onderon.

Onderon feels a little buggy in general when it comes to the Perfection achievements. I completed them all several times but only have credit for Pit Screams so far, and that one didn't give me the pop-up, but did complete it in the Achievement journal.

I found a workaround to trigger Onderon’s Blatant and Pit Screamers’ Perfection achievements for those that are bugged.

1 - Restart Internet (this is crucial)

2 - Restart computer

3 - Log in and proceed to race. It MUST be a Perfect run or you gotta repeat steps 1 - 3.

4 - Achievement graphic / message MAY NOT pop up. Check the achievements manually.

NOTE*

IF you drove over a trap or missed the bonus timer…

- resetting the mission,

- abandoning and picking up the mission again,

- switching characters to try the same missions…

without repeating Steps 1 - 3;

it WILL NOT WORK.

These achievements were bugged for me until i performed the above.

Sadly, this workaround doesn’t trigger Onderon’s Horizon Razor Perfection.

I found a workaround to trigger Onderon’s Blatant and Pit Screamers’ Perfection achievements for those that are bugged.

Tried it, still not working for me unfortunately. I'll just wait for a patch.

Edit: got it a few moments ago. This time I showed off in front of every single stand during the Pit Screamers' race, I wonder if that did something or if it was just a coincidence.

Edited by Syokhan

same for me - tried the Horizon-Perfection on Onderon several times (perfect runs with different toons) - still no achievement...

so they'll (hopefully) fix this soon - but not in time for this event me thinkz, so to finish the perfection-cheevos we have to wait for the next swoop event, yes?

same for me - tried the Horizon-Perfection on Onderon several times (perfect runs with different toons) - still no achievement...

so they'll (hopefully) fix this soon - but not in time for this event me thinkz, so to finish the perfection-cheevos we have to wait for the next swoop event, yes?

Yep, and one has to wonder if that was as intended all along :')

Hi folks,

Thanks for the report concerning the issue you encounter with Horizon's Perfection on Onderon and more precisely with the Perfect Race Achievements.

We've transferred the information provided to our team. We'll inform you when we have more information.

So, will the achievment be given retroactively, or do people have to do it again once fixed?

So, will the achievment be given retroactively, or do people have to do it again once fixed?

Don't count on it. The event will run again every 5 weeks, or something like that, so it would be faster to just do it again, providing they patch it, then to get something granted retroactively.

Also, take into account this is Bioware on a minimal maintenance staff, so they would probably do more damage and cause even worse bugs if they attempted to correct it then just let you run it again and get the achievement.

I ran it around 30 times but couldn't get the Onderon Horizon's Razor achievement.

Like others, I wasted runs scouting the course but couldn't find any orbs I missed.

And like others, I was able to get the Horizon's Razor perfect run on Tatooine and Dantooine.