Nautolan Show Dark Side issue - in depth explanation of how it doesn't work

jokerjackie

Parameters:

-I am a sub (I.e. - have access to show dark side, if it's not available to F2P, I don't know)

-I am checking the option (Filling square)

-I am checking the option on the outfits I want to use it on, I am not checking the option in the normal equipment while I'm trying to apply it to outfits.

-To develop on the above, I click the outfit slot first, then I attempt to apply show dark side.

-Tested through the course of leveling a nautolan sith inquisitor 1-75 and reaching dark 5.

-I am not on Iokath. I am currently still doing the class missions as I overleveled quickly from flashpoints and side quests with multiple boosts. I.e. - vanilla world, no expansions entered so far.

Normal equipment customization:

-Show dark side can be enabled (Fills square)

-Show dark side can be previewed in character tab

-Show dark side applies to game world

-Re-opening character tab shows dark side enabled.

-On map switch, Show Dark Side disables itself and needs to be re-enabled.

Outfits (Any outfit slot)

-Show dark side can be enabled (fills square)

-Show dark side cannot be previewed in character tab

-Show dark side does not apply to game world

-Re-opening character tab shows dark side disabled.

Tested at Dark 3, Dark 4, Dark 5.

This is a Cartel Market unlock. If you don't make it work properly, wouldn't a refund be in order? I like the race and don't want to lose it or have it refunded, but please fix this.

P.S. Another broken thing about nautolans is special effects applying to "eyes" -> for nautolans it applies above the eyes, as their eyes are not on the same level and shape as every other race. But that's for the art team, I figure.

Edited by jokerjackie
Update

• 4 weeks later...