Can we please get Dr. Lokin companion fixed. It's been years...

Amodin

After collecting Dr. Lokin as a companion from Alderaan after KoTFE/KoTET expansion, he does not keep character buffs.

If you summon him with your character buffed, he will not inherit the buffs you have.

You have to keep buffing to have them applied, as they will also fall off at random times.

You have to rebuff every time he is summoned, and this is not just for an Imperial Agent class.

Using Lokin as a tank companion, is quite frankly horrible. My level 40 influence Lokin cannot mitigate and be kept up effectively when he tanks a group of mobs, compared to my level 17 Vector companion on the same player character, who does a far superior job of mitigation, or quite frankly any other companion I use.

There is clearly an issue with this companion which prevents us from using him effectively and this has been an issue since this expansion mentioned above, yet hasn't been fixed.

Edited by Amodin

More info: After seeing this thread, http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=983020 I tested more with Lokin. Same issue. Not centered around mounts, just when the companion is summoned.

If in Tank or DPS roles, the companions Scourge and Lokin will not retain their buffs and have to be rebuffed every time. If set as Healer role, the buffs are inherited and remain, as originally intended.

The increased damage intake on the companions is probably also related to this.

• 10 months later...

Can we PLEASE get this guy fixed? He has become literally useless on my Agent and other characters.

IF Lokin is in tank form, he will not keep the buffs provided, and any time he is summoned he will lose them and they will not return until you reapply buffs. He also drops them at random.

If he is in Heal mode, he appears to be working as intended. Tank mode, he does not.

He also cannot take hits in tank mode; it's like he has tissue paper even at level 40 influence.

Edited by Amodin