Quest Bugged: Pirrell's Ambitions

Sylnc

SPOILER ALERT

I spoke with our contact at the Mandalorian Enclave via the holo regarding who my target was on Balmorra; she informed me that I should speak with Vorr in our hangar. Exited the ship and went to the area of the minimap that was designated as his location but he was nowhere to be found; anybody else experience this issue? I submitted it as a ticket yesterday but no response yet.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The person on Balmorra you work for isn't in the spaceport - he's in the city. Its kind of hard to tell exactly what you are talking about though. Did you just start Balmorra?

In any event, if something like this happens, you can typically use the "Reset" button on the quest in the quest log if something is buggered up.

Edited by uebermann

The person on Balmorra you work for isn't in the spaceport - he's in the city. Its kind of hard to tell exactly what you are talking about though. Did you just start Balmorra?

In any event, if something like this happens, you can typically use the "Reset" button on the quest in the quest log if something is buggered up.

Interesting.. maybe my mini map was bugged then. The quest indicated to talk to somebody in the hangar... oh well probably user error then. I did in fact just start on Balmorra.

Edit: I did infact reset the quest after I noticed there was an issue.

Edited by Sylnc

When you first arrive on Balmorra, you should be jumped by a brother and sister for murdering their brother. Maybe thats what the quest was? It should start automatically though. But I don't think its a very important part of the story.

Good luck.

Hm... can't say I was.. maybe I'll look into it again when I get home, thanks.

Has anyone found the solution to this? I am having the same problem. I took the holocall, landed on Balmorra, but nothing happens when I leave the hangar area of the spaceport. There is a mark on my map that says "Speak to Vorr" should be completed there, but there are no NPCs there I can talk to.

I tried resetting the mission, logging out and logging back in, no luck!

I am able to get kill they two people that jump you when going to your ship but then I am unable to turn in the quest. The quest text say says I need to talk to the Droid but he doesn't have a dialogue option and just stands there. When I am outside phase I see the door open but when I walk inside it closes. Because of this I cannot complete this quest and Chaos at the Droid Factory. Anyone figure this out? I have tried resetting multiple times for both quests.

No issues for me class-quest wise, can't help you out here unfortunately. I just followed the minimap. When getting out of the ship I indeed got the brother/sister conversation, after that went to the city. The class quest should be on the other side of the city, in a building/office... to the right I believe.

Yeah the building at the top right of the city is where I need to go and it shows that on the map but the door closes so I can speak with the NPC. I guess I might just have to reset both and try to complete each separately.

I'm having the same problem. I was in a group with another BH on the same mission and maybe that's why mine glitched. Put me in spectator mode maybe.

Anyways, when I saw it wasn't working, I hit reset on the mission. Now it only shows the name of the mission and not even the description anymore. It no longer shows the radar showing where I should meet up with the brother and sister either. . Until I confront the brother and sister in the hanger I can't go on to the part in the city.

I've dropped the group, left the class area in the hanger, logged out and quit the game. I've gone to different maps and worlds. Nothing has caused the story part with the brother and sister to re-proc.

This is pretty frustrating as without this, my story arc is stuck. Without that, this game losses a lot of it's appeal. Without this appeal, it makes coughing up fifteen bucks next month unlikely.

Edit - Looks like they may be getting my fifteen bucks after all. Went to Drumond Kass and ran to the Mandalorian citadel. Checked my mission and got the option to reset again. Hit it and the details on the mission popped back up. Headed back and it ran as it should have.

Frustrating as hell though.

Edited by Istalon

I had this same issue. Like Istalon said, I had to reset the mission back TWO steps to fix it. After I reset it the first time, I went to Drumond Kass, left my ship and got the option to reset it again in the hangar. Then when I went back to Balmorra I got the cutscene.

I think it might have been caused by leaving your ship on Balmorra before using the holocommunicator to progress the story. I noticed that the mission summary when I had the error said I had used the holocommunicatior, but I hadn't.

I have a problem too.

I've gotten almost three steps through the mission and am reporting back to Pirrells but when i right click on him i get the square with three dots loading icon, but nothing loads.

Going to try again this morning.

This happened to me as well.

The cut scene did not happen for me.

I had to shuttle back to the previous planet and reset the quest, then it worked fine. (You can reset the quest once you enter your shuttle, but it was still bugged once i exited)

A guildmates of mine got the issue too.

He reset the quest (on the planete, in the mantis or everywere) kill or let live the two douchbag when he leave his ship.

Go see pirrel, and he can't open the door, the droid say "hello" and nothing else.

Edited by ethanfel

Kinda the same problem here:

I'm stuck at Pirrell. First time I was able to open the door by killing the robot. Then Pirrell gave me a quest. But it was the following quest. I tried resetting the first one, but now I am not able to open the door anymore.

I got both quests in my Log now. That seems to be the cause, because the game thinks I've already completed the first one and there is no need to open the door anymore...

Kinda the same problem here:

I'm stuck at Pirrell. First time I was able to open the door by killing the robot. Then Pirrell gave me a quest. But it was the following quest. I tried resetting the first one, but now I am not able to open the door anymore.

I got both quests in my Log now. That seems to be the cause, because the game thinks I've already completed the first one and there is no need to open the door anymore...

I also think this is my problem.