StephenReid

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There is always late access.....

What a slap in the face not doing wave invites 24/7 until everyone is in. BW is this the message you really want to send us?

Time to go home, yawn my day is done... and to think this is launch day effort, what message is this sending to us about after launch if you didn't staff to have this going 24/7 on the debatable idea of staggered launch.

U mad? 2 or 3 days I CANT WAIT

No just kidding.

Really its hard for me to wait 2 but at least I'm not damning BIOWARE to hell. Gsus they made the game so be a bit thankfull at least. The time you wait is the best time :D

BTW: CLAM DOWN

Have a nice day!

Yes, we need to stay f*ing clam!

PEOPLE!!! DO you realise that this is EARLY GAME ACCESS NOT LAUNCH?!

This is aimed at those people who said " What a sh**y launch BW!

This isn't LAUNCH! It's Early Access. Get your things right please.

Now let's continue to watch this sea of rage,shall we? :D

I don't care how big your font is; you're wrong.

What the h.e. double toothpicks do you think people are doing right now? Playing beta?

The game has launched. World-wide release is the 20th. Sorry to burst your bubble there.

Edited by UA_Wookie

Okay ill just comment, the 10% of the people actually viewing this page might read it.

The staggered invites are to ensure lag/crash free and enjoyable game play. Keep in mind there is two starter zones and those two becomes 1 server from level 8-15+

anyone who played a mmo launch or perhaps wow-cataclysm knows that some areas and zones where like total mayhem the first days and completely ruined everthying for anyone.

the server dont need to be "full" for the starter zones to be utterly and completely full with even "light" load..

well gl all, I preordered the 29th and is still waiting for that last wave announced on twitter :o)

LOVE (plz forward, think we all need it, this thread is kinda bloody)

The fact is i'm following the game since it started. I had an account since the launch of the website (but i've lost the name), I was really following the game AND I waited to play a beta to pre order, to be sure of the quality. I played the last two beta. So I wait.

It's strange in some way but ok.

Edited by Sawn