PvP is Broken

Dustile

with classes like the juggernaut the PvP in this game is a joke now. When a Tank speced Jug is top DPS for a PvP match devs messed up so hard you would think Ubisoft was in charge. Sub canceled. Get it together devs. Edited by Dustile

with classes like the juggernaut the PvP in this game is a joke now. When a Tank speced Jug is top DPS for a PvP match devs messed up so hard you would think Ubisoft was in charge. Sub canceled. Get it together devs. Morons

But like, why didn't you do more damage then? If everyone is bad besides that tank of course he'll be top DPS, it's your job to do more

with classes like the juggernaut the PvP in this game is a joke now. When a Tank speced Jug is top DPS for a PvP match devs messed up so hard you would think Ubisoft was in charge. Sub canceled. Get it together devs. Morons

When a Skank Tank is top dps you have REALLY TERRIBLE DPS players.

The solution is to have those players get better gear, skill, etc.

An average DPS player in equal gear will always beat a skank tank unless

#1. The other team is dying too fast.

#2. Your team is dying too fast because bad players or class mismatch.

#3. Possibly the DPS under the tank are playing a ST burst spec with no fluff damage.

I get a big head on my Skank sometimes too.

I feel so powerful that is until even moderately decent PvP DPS player is on my team next match and utterly decimates my numbers.

with classes like the juggernaut the PvP in this game is a joke now. When a Tank speced Jug is top DPS for a PvP match devs messed up so hard you would think Ubisoft was in charge. Sub canceled. Get it together devs.

are u okay ?