What will be your order of maps when you can select your WZs? (favorite to last!)

Lhancelot

My list of WZs I will queue for when Bioware develops the feature of allowing players to choose their WZs:

1. Void Star

2. Civil War

3. Hypergates

4. Novare Coast

5. Original Huttball (The Pit)

6. OPG

7. Yavin (Civil War copy)

8. Quesh Huttball

9. Vandin Huttball

10. Arena (4v4 - all of them suck with PUGs I despise the arenas!)

My choices would probably differ depending on what class I’m playing or the mood I’m in or how many premades are around or if I’m playing in a premade. So these are fluid choices and not locked.

Here’s an example of what I might choose If I’m on my Jugg and there are aren’t many premades around and I’m not in a premade

1. Hypergates

2. Yavin

3. Nova Coast

4. Void Star

5. Quesh Huttball (if they fix the map properly)

6. Arena (but I don’t think this will ever be a choice and will stay as the default when there are not enough players)

7. Classic Huttball

8. Civil War

9. Vandin Huttball

10. Odessen Proving Grounds

If I was on my Sorc and there are lots of premades and I’m in a premade it might change to something like this

1. Quesh Huttball

2. Classic Huttball

3. Void Star

4. Civil War

5. Odessen Proving Grounds

6. Hypergates

7. Yavin

8. Vandin Huttball

9. Nova Coast

10. Arena

If I was on my Sniper and there was a medium amount of premade, but I was solo, it could be something like this

1. Odessen Proving Grounds (I think we all know snipers have a massive advantage in this map)

2. Nova Coast

3. Vandin Huttball

4. Civil War

5. Void Star

6. Yavin

7. Arena

8. Classic Huttball

9. Nova Coast

10. Hypergates

And it would probably be different again on Mara and Assassin. But at the end of the day, it will come down to what class I’m playing, premades and skill Lvls currently in the queue and the most important factor will be how I’m feeling.

I'd queue all of them at first. But after a few months I'm sure I'd have to start removing VS or the one where the DMers and number farmers meet. So while I'll have to say goodbye to one warzone I can say hello to OPGs, which would now become one of the best maps. HBs would be amazing too. But yeah, I'd queue all of them.

During peak hours, I may uncheck CW. That map usually becomes impossible to win half way through. And thats boring for the winning and losing team tbh. I can count the amount of times our team came back using a necessary 3-cap on two fingers. So once the other team's score doubles your own... it's over. That's a bad design imo. I think they should change CW point style to NC style. At 99-1 you can still win a NC.

But to play along,

Voidstar

Novare Coast

HB

Vandin

AHG

OPG

Queshball

Yavin Ruins

Civil War

I don't think you'd be able to check/uncheck 4v4s... it seems like it being a catch-all would be even more necessary with a wz selector. But if it were, I'd always have 4s selected.

Edited by AndriusAjax

I don't think you'd be able to check/uncheck 4v4s... it seems like it being a catch-all would be even more necessary with a wz selector. But if it were, I'd always have 4s selected.

This would be a nice choice, letting people queue for regs 4v4s. People could practice for ranked, and you know what there would probably be more fair and balanced matches in regs 4v4s with zero cheats.

Some people prefer 4s anyway, they ought to open this up as options imo.

Choice and options are good on MMOs.

My list of WZs I will queue for when Bioware develops the feature of allowing players to choose their WZs:

1) Ancient Hypergates

2) Yavin (I love that map...I am cognizant that people revile it, though the reasons escape me)

3) Civil War

4) Voidstar

5) OPG

6) Novare Coast

7) Arena

8) Vandin (kinda)

9) others not worth mentioning imo

Matches I will queue for every time.

1. Yavin (Civil War copy)

2. Novare Coast

3. Civil War

4. Void Star

5. Hypergates

Matches I will queue for if I've finished my Daily, am (mostly) finished with the Weekly, or just in the mood to PvP and want the queue to pop faster.

6. OPG

7. Arena (If it was always a balanced fight, great. But too often it's 3v4, and I'm on the short team.)

Matches I will never, ever queue for again.

8. Original Huttballs (The Pit)

9. Quesh Huttballs

10. Vandin Huttballs

Edited by AntarNyaus
correcting a copy/paste error

I would opt out of all HuttBall due to experience with is thus far and 4v4 due to the same reason. Getting steam rolled doesn't make me want to take part in PvP. Close matches make me want to part take in it however, better balancing would go very far in aiding a change of opinion and thought.

I do rather enjoy the Objective Based types however and would certainly love to see more of them.

1. Arenas (unranked)

2. Void Star = Civil War = Hypergate = Novare Coast = Yavin (Civil War copy)

3. Odessen

4. Original Huttball (The Pit)

5. Others

6. Arenas (ranked)

Huttball maps seem to have too many glitches and it's a pain to try and coordinate. Odessen is a little too random. Arenas are really fun IMO, just not with hyper-competitive children.