Emote Suggestion Thread

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello, a suggestion that you've probably seen (and more than once, since she's been coming back regularly for 10 years!), About in-game emotes.

When will you add new emotes that can fuel the Roleplay aspect of the game?

A few years ago, you released a pack of Decorative NPCs that ALL had a stance that players ask for as an emote. However, none of them are accessible to us.

We regularly see our characters using them in cutscenes or NPCs taking these postures, which means they do exist in-game.

Will it be possible, one day, to have access to these emotes that we have been waiting for since the first steps of the game?

I put below some examples of emotes existing in game but inaccessible to players:

-> https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=21/49/6d7v.png = Pose with lightsaber in hand (without delay)

-> https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=21/49/5u47.png = Pose with weapon in hand (without delay)

-> https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=21/49/201u.png = Pose with the hands behind the back (without delay)

-> https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=21/49/bpip.png = crossarms (without delay ...)

-> https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=21/49/ixud.png = hands joined in front of us

And many others that I did not mention but which do exist in the current game!

If you too want to see them accessible, give this post some visibility and maybe Bioware can hear us!

(Sorry for my really bad English! ^^)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd like to see Lightsaber Form stance emotes. Back when we could change our active form, our characters would do a little animation when changing stances. Since those became passives, there is no way to see these again. I'd love to have these brought back as emotes and use said poses with your currently equipped lightsaber.

Get one of each

Shii-Cho (Recycle the old Shii-Cho animation)

Makashi (use what Count Dooku before he fights, the salute and twirl)

Soresu (what you use for Deflection/Saber Ward but without the flash)

Ataru (recycle the old Ataru Animation)

Shien (recycle the old Shien animation)

Niman (use one of the Shadow's Technique animations)

Juyo (recycle the old Juyo animation)

Edited by Ruchalus

• 3 weeks later...

/attention: stand at attention(for guilds wanting to do big meetings and so forth)

since toys are in the same cartel market tab, a Holocron meditation item that opens(changes depending on alignment, Jedi Holocron for light side, sith for Darkside)

an update for /flourish, with the new combat system some of the old flourish animations don't work properly, for example the agent still acts like they have a rifle if you've got a pistol equipped

some kind of looping practice emote, flourish shows off skills but doesn't appear to be actual training, and jedi characters aren't punching their opponents like the blaster characters(who have access to scoundrel, this refers to the boxing emote and punching bag/sparring item) having them repeatedly go through the lightsaber forms or having blaster characters check their weapons would be a cool emote

spinning, in the absence of a flourish update a new spinning emote would be preferable, jedi and sith twirling their sabers, pistol carriers doing wild west tricks, rifle characters doing ROTC Rifle spins and the like(like in flourish) in other words if the all encompassing flourish isn't fixed create individual emotes

the ability to apply emotes to companions would also be cool

• 3 weeks later...
Since class buffs are gone as an ability to press can we get emotes for the animations that played when we hit the ability? Sell them as a pack of 8, empire/republic side only, or individually doesn't really matter.

• JackieKo unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...
On 7/22/2013 at 3:45 PM, CourtneyWoods said:

Hey everyone,

Some of y'all have already created threads around this subject, but I just wanted to make a central thread on emotes.

What emotes would you like to see added to the game in the future?

Thanks!

I'd like to see the emote that allowed you to position yourself to lean against walls restored. It used to exist. Then it was removed for no reason at all. It wasn't even changed to an cartel item. It's just gone. Bring it back, please.

• 3 months later...

Don't know if this is the right post to put this, but I desperately want emotes that you can do with companions a la the companion dance ability.  Or even just an infinity emote version of the companion dance! 

I would love a companion hug emote, or even just a "hug selected character" to hug a companion or a friend's character... the hug animation exists for the huggable wookie so it must be possible, right?

• Like 1