Help w/ Target Rich Environments

SheGeek

I have one last guy to kill and I can't find him...Shekra

On the map it looks like there is an entrance to a path, but I can't find the entrance. At that entrance is a quest to kill the Breeder's Children and at the other end Shekra. I can't get to the path. I think it might be up above me. I have tried climbing up the mountains, rocks and trees, but to no avail.

Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a ton.

Angie

Edited by SheGeek

Did that particular quest just the other day, but cant say i had any issues at all finding them, i went straight from the guy at the breeders children to the other guy. I killed the guy at the Breeders children, backtracked down the slope where i came from and then just followed the path to the other guy.

On the map it looks like there is an entrance to a path, but I can't find the entrance. At that entrance is a quest to kill the Breeder's Children and at the other end Shekra. I can't get to the path. I think it might be up above me. I have tried climbing up the mountains, rocks and trees, but to no avail.

Thanks a ton.

Angie

i barely remember this quest line as it was pretty straight forward and easy

the only thing i remember needing to do was: shut off all other quest tracking

it was easy to get distracted by other quest markers while searching for targets, beyond that, the markers were all accurate in my memory. at most you just need to circle around looking for another way into a grotto or up a hill somewhere

• 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks a ton.

Angie

8 years later...

Travel to the Lower Prison Magma Transport. Exit out to The Tomb and take the East exit (if you're looking at the map). Take this dotted line of a side road to the main road and head south. take it to the second fork in the road and head north east toward the wall and go under the arch way. Take that side road through the baddies and then trek westward to get Noumeian.

I spent WAY too long on this stupid mission to not post this, if at least for my future reference. Good luck everyone. This is not straight forward, at least not as of posting this. Do not bother with taking the ancient speeder to Deep Launchpoint Transport. Every way there is blocked, despite the fact that the map makes it look like this is the way. It is not the way. Someone needs to fix this.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
8 years later...

Travel to the Lower Prison Magma Transport. Exit out to The Tomb and take the East exit (if you're looking at the map). Take this dotted line of a side road to the main road and head south. take it to the second fork in the road and head north east toward the wall and go under the arch way. Take that side road through the baddies and then trek westward to get Noumeian.

I spent WAY too long on this stupid mission to not post this, if at least for my future reference. Good luck everyone. This is not straight forward, at least not as of posting this. Do not bother with taking the ancient speeder to Deep Launchpoint Transport. Every way there is blocked, despite the fact that the map makes it look like this is the way. It is not the way. Someone needs to fix this.

These were the only directions that helped, thank you!

8 years later...

Literally the only post i found that was helpful for this. thank you so much! may you recieve many many credits in your future good madame

Edited by Mysiandro

• 2 years later...
8 years later...

This helped me somewhat. So I thought I should just draw it out on a map.

link to imgur: https://imgur.com/LbabiS8