Need appearance slots for Arcann, Sith/ Jedi look, his KoTEE look is way too outdated

BlackSilverRoar

Let us be able to change Arcann's look already, please, his KoTEE/ET look is way too outdated. Sith robed Arcann <3 he needs to get with the times, he has fallen behind for years now. Appearance

Would he really fit with the sith though anymore now that is all sad and repentant and feels bad for what he did?

Like Arcann lost all his edge which definitely doesnt feel Sith like, if anything sith Arcann was the one that was hunting us down.

I have heard a rumor that more options will be available. I don't know how reliable that rumor was, if it will just be a new skin or two, or when in the 7.x cycle it will be. The rumor included customization for Nico too.

On one of SWTORista's videos over the last couple months, I distinctly remember seeing companion customizations for Ranos, Hexid and other previously 'one-look ponies' visible while they were in the Collections window on PTS...

*disappears for a few minutes*

Yeah, the video on Darth Vindican's Lightsaber et al...

is the video, linked to the point where it shows Nico 2, Nico 3, Hexid 1, Hexid 2, Ranos 1 and... interestingly enough 'Fallen Master' Ranos 1 and 'Fallen Master' Ranos 2, which look like Dark Side customizations for Ranos...

Yes, please give Arcann armor slots! It really irks me that we have a grand total of ONE male human/human-like Force user that actually has armor slots (Scourge), and then when they give us Arcann . . . no armor slots. :mad: He's a great companion, but I hate not being able to give him a new outfit, especially since we've kind of moved on from Zakuul.

I realize he is a unique model and would likely need to be given generic-ified to some extent. But if they actually want to do it, I'm sure that they can find a way. At the very least, pretty please give us more customizations!

Now excuse me, I need to go finish grinding DvL tokens for my new Agent so she can get enough for a customization for Arcann before the expansion hits and they can only be earned via DvL bosses (which I do not do).

Edited by Gwena

Now excuse me, I need to go finish grinding DvL tokens for my new Agent so she can get enough for a customization for Arcann before the expansion hits and they can only be earned via DvL bosses (which I do not do).

Since they are removing the ability to earn DvL tokens, I think they should add in a legacy unlock. (Gating them behind downing rare world bosses is not a reasonable way to earn tokens!)

Since they are removing the ability to earn DvL tokens, I think they should add in a legacy unlock. (Gating them behind downing rare world bosses is not a reasonable way to earn tokens!)

I might be wrong, but as I understood it they were going to be pulling the DvL bosses along with the rest of the system in 7.0, so they won't be there to fight anyway.

(There was something, I think, about possibly adding the bosses back in later, as part of something else, but pretty sure about pulling them with 7.0...)