Disappointed with this game after completing mainline.

Kularesov

After completing the storyline, I stumbled upon scattered pieces of history. I got to Taris, on which the i do not understand what they are talking about. Some kind of "eternal throne" and "eternal fleet" ... Moreover, when entering the "docking ring" the game froze, showing that my character was "in dialogue".

This was the last straw. And before that:

Throughout the game, instead of beautiful fights like in "knights of the old republic", all I do is look down the screen and poke perks in the right order. This is depressing. It is generally useless to look at the screen - with a sharp flash of lightning and lights, nothing is visible.

Throughout the game, I never met any resistance. It's too simple ... and leveling is almost instant. Just have time to change your equipment four times per session, because in the game it all somehow "balances balance" strangely.

The only difficulty was caused by the character's stats. Rather, whether they really affect the game or not. I didn't feel it.

Craft, which initially interested me in all sorts of sparkles, turned out to be useless. The loot that I get in five minutes of play is much cooler than what I will collect for a week.

I was promised that despite the fact that the developers threw the game from 1 to 75 levels into the trash, after 75 it will be more interesting. But I, apart from bugs and a torn history, saw nothing. Flashpoints are idiotic only - do an infinite number of times and "kill ten rats".

Edited by Kularesov

Re: effects madness. Look at this picture https://i.imgur.com/qCrntfJ.jpg taken during one of the GW2 beta weekends in 2012. That's about a dozen players, and it can easily get much worse. SWTOR's effects madness is nothing.

Probably only a few could play and see all this beauty. The rest of the video cards were immediately burned out. Well, or eyes with nerves.

I don't even know what kind of game it is ...

I don't comprehend what the OP is complaining about. It's all jumbled thoughts.

Since you don't know what the "eternal fleet" is, I can only presume you only finished the class story when you say you finished the main story. The question is, did you do all 8 classes? Each class has their own main story, so that's eight different games you get to play. People have complained of leveling too fast, can't help there, but there are interesting decisions to be made in the various stories for the fun.

After the main story there are further stories, though they're no longer separated by class. Personally I find Ilum rather boring, but it's something. Rise of the Hutts set on Makeb has interesting stories, one for Republic and one for Imperial. Shadow of Revan is basically one story for everyone with minor changes depending on being Republic or Imperial, but it is an epic story in its own right. The "Eternal Fleet" comes in with the Grand Epic "Knights of the Fallen Empire" and "Knights of the Eternal Throne". The downside is it's one story no matter Republic or Imperial and regardless of class, but in my opinion it feels Star Wars Epic. You can also choose your difficulty level, so if Story Mode is too easy for you try Veteran or Master. There are more stories afterwards, though not as epic in scale in my opinion.

Edited by Hadsil