Guild squelching

shadowMitt

I created a guild for myself

The Event horizon :cool:

guild on Star forge our flagship is called

mirror

I've been playing since about release

It's been a lot of time and money leveling and unlocking the floors deco ect on the guild ship Opened it about a year ago 2021

I invited a few people who invited a few people

My subscription lapsed due to a bank error social leadership was passed on sucks

For the last 6 months person who held the title of guildmaster

Only logged in once a month to keep the gm title

Does not set a conquest does not update perks

Doesn't respond to mail

Never really online :rak_02:

Put in a few tickets no reply not even a link just closed

I'm going to quit the game permanently

Because of this

Thanks ~alot

Possibly you have three types of guilds

Make it perfectly obvious to players when they join

And make the guild choose one type of guild when formed classic ftp and something like a closed administration

Administration rules only get passed too other players

Based on settings or at all

Thanks

Bye!

Oh is it against the rules to sell a personal account?

Just curious.

Oh is it against the rules to sell a personal account?

Just curious.

Yes, however there are a lot of shady websites where you can find and sell accounts.

From what I've seen the only thing making an account valuable are either insane amount of PvE mounts / titles (talking about 40 wings, 20 dxun mounts and upwards) or PvP flairs.

Just want to clarify I have never bought, nor sold any accounts. I, however, do know a lot of people who did sell an account or bought one.

Keep in mind that quitting SWTOR and going to another game, means starting all over. You may as well just start over in SWTOR. 🙂

But yes, the rules about passing on of Guildmaster are well know and CS isn't going to do anything about you losing it. Your only options (within SWTOR) would be to keep trying to get your GM status back, or to just give it up and start/join some other guild, which should be no worse than going to some other game.