Odessen Locked Supply Crates Items not sellable?

DeZanzibar

I understand this is a minor issue but there needs to be a quicker way to get rid of duplicate items from these locked supply crates. Selling them before was a lot quicker and more convenient in a sense of speed and not having to click them one by one to trash. Even if they sold for low amount of credits that would be fine. Can this change be done so we don't have to suffer clicking and trashing items one by one? Maybe create a quicker trashing system??? :rak_02:

I completely agree with you. I have TONS of the armor in storage now across alts that basically do nothing anymore.

However, A "quicker trashing system" would be dangerous and not a good idea. Too many ways it could go wrong.

Assigning a value of ZERO credits to let us "sell" them to a vendor, to all legacy bound items, would take care of the issue for me.

Even if they sold for low amount of credits that would be fine.

No, it wouldn't be fine. They are claimable from collections. Even if the sale price was only one credit, that would have an ... undesirable ... effect.

EDIT: as noted above, a better solution (which I've mentioned on pretty much every other thread I've noticed about this subject) would be to allow them to be sold for zero credits.

Edited by SteveTheCynic