Looking for a guild with/for older players

JattaGin

No such guild available? Let me extend my question a bit then:

Would there be interest in a guild for older players, e. g. only 30+ years olds? I could well start my own guild.

No offense meant to young players! I'm just in a very different life phase as a 40 years old and I would prefer to read things in chat to which I can relate and I don't want to hear on teamspeak "If you don't take the cat (!) out for a walk right now, you'll be grounded, missy!" or "How often do I have to tell you: Clean your effing room, Dennis! I swear, no more computer time for you." And the mandatory: "Gotta go, dinner is ready." while you're fighting through Dread Palace.

If I start a guild called something like "Old Knights of the Republic" or "Senior Citizens of the Empire", would people join and help me build up a friendly, active, but relaxed guild for all kinds of activities?

Hey mate!

Well if you like roleplay pirate themed join us the bloodlust Corsairs! Our members are all a bit older I think the average age is around 27 at the moment. Im 32 we got people in older then you.

Poke us ingame if you like to join or PM me here

I'm not that much into Pirates, but I'm happy to read your reply anyway. Thanks. :)

By coincidence, I just saw a thread on the Swtor Reddit about old players as well. I'm not registered over there, so I cannot reply there.

One reply was particularly interesting:

"Satele Shan has a guild called Elders of the Republic with ages 40+"

That's pretty much the idea I mentioned above. I try to get in touch with them over there to get some insight and advise.

Hi, Also looking for a guild for those of us a little older than the average player. If you find one please let me know or if you decide to start one, again I would like to hear about it Edited by Eloc

Another older gamer interested here.

Something fairly casual and RP-friendly would be nice.

I'm mainly playing a Jedi but happy to roll up another character to suit.

Perhaps it might be fun to have everyone start over and 'grow' together...maybe as a smuggler crew or the jedi class of 2017 or a better version of Havoc Squad?

Op see my post "The House of Black & White"

How is your guild idea relevant to my topic?

There are now 3 players + me interested. That would be enough for a new guild.

Thinking about it... I have an empty guild on each side... I might as well use them for my idea. I'll figure out something.

• 4 weeks later...
I'm in too, at 57 still give you youngster a run for your money!;) Primarily a Sith but known to dabble within the Republic side as well. Also returning after a hiatus of a few years. So not many high level characters on this server. Played US previously with friends who no longer around, but I am Euro based and looking for friendly, rp and pve play, but not all the time - alone time is good as well. Edited by Tiralna

We are only 4 people in the guild right now. Anyone who is interested in joining such a small guild is welcome. Please whisper "Jopas" in-game. I started a new job some weeks ago, thus I don't have much time for the game right now, but I will log into that char regularly.

I am interested in learning a little bit more about your guild. Your description of your guild may be what I am looking for. There is only one thing I wish was different. I am awful at communicating in text. By the time I try and ask or answer a question you could be long gone on your next activity.

I most certainly land in the upper end +plus+ some years, of your age requires.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi All

To update the status of the two guilds anyone interested in

<mystic dawn> empire side guild please contact Marline

<sword of the republic> republic side guild please contact Jopas

I hope this helps

Edited by Eloc

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,

I have sent an email ingame to Eloc 2 days ago but Im not sure you have received it.

Let me know and I'll do it again.

Quinlan

Quin, glad I could invite you to Rep side.

Anyone else interested in Imp guild should contact

Marline the GL In Rep Side

and from now

Jopas the GL in Rep side

Edited by Eloc

Greetings,

I doubt many a player is older than I :)!! And I am very happy where I am in a guild that caters to the player. Do we have younger players, yes we do... do we have older players.... yes we do.

Point is we have great people who make great players. Age is not the focus... fun is.

Here is a quick blurb...

Rapid Serenity is one the servers top Republic Guilds with over 800+ people offering and inviting individuals a chance to share their adventure with a group of great guildies by their side all while pursuing the end game content of their own choice.

We have PVE, PvP, GSF, RP, and Crafting divisions for you to partake as you choose your activity with events almost every night of the week. In addition to that, we have special guild events with great prizes, like our previous Galactic Race tournament, Screenshot event and Guild Uniform Design competition. And not so long ago, we held a Halloween event which included a Costume contest, as well as a Race and a Dueling competition. So whatever your preferred game-play style is, our community can accommodate and welcome and support you.

We also have our own fully decorated Flagship, Pillar of Serenity, and Manaan Headquarters, along with a Discord Server and the convenient in-game 10% XP/rep bonus. On top of that, we have a website: http://www.rapidserenity.enjin.com, which includes a Calendar for all our events, our own Forum, Gallery, Timeline, Member Zone and more. If you want to, you can even send in your character's portfolio!

Feel free to check out the website linked up above or in my sig below :)!!

Edited by Mordarion

Point is we have great people who make great players. Age is not the focus... fun is.

Why are you hijacking a thread which is clearly intended for older players?

Anyway, it doesn't matter. This game lost its appeal to me, so there is no point in keeping up my ad anymore.