Spelling error in subtitles

voyagergrl

I wasn't to sure if this issue is considered a bug or not, so please correct me if this is in wrong place. I noticed a spelling error in the subtitles for one of the main missions on Tatooine for the Sith Warrior. The mission is named Demon's Blood and it is when the Sith Warrior is confronting the Sand Demon. The spelling error was with Quinn 's dialogue. The dialogue says the following:

"...The beast appears to have gone into hibernation and shed its shin." Is it suppose "shed its skin" not shin? Apologize, for not providing a screenshot.

I wasn't to sure if this issue is considered a bug or not, so please correct me if this is in wrong place. I noticed a spelling error in the subtitles for one of the main missions on Tatooine for the Sith Warrior. The mission is named Demon's Blood and it is when the Sith Warrior is confronting the Sand Demon. The spelling error was with Quinn 's dialogue. The dialogue says the following:

"...The beast appears to have gone into hibernation and shed its shin." Is it suppose "shed its skin" not shin? Apologize, for not providing a screenshot.

That's the same quest where the (female) sith warrior faces the sand demon and says "dessert monster" instead of "desert monster". That's on the voice actress though, but it's hilarious.

That's the same quest where the (female) sith warrior faces the sand demon and says "dessert monster" instead of "desert monster". That's on the voice actress though, but it's hilarious.

I don't remember who it is, I think it's an NPC voice over, but they pronounce Evocii like "evochee" and everyone else pronounces it "evokai"