Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Please let me opt out of 4v4

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Please let me opt out of 4v4

Rion_Starkiller's Avatar


Rion_Starkiller
06.26.2021 , 04:35 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by sauerkraut View Post
You can goof around in both, it's just a game after all. It just shows that you have no respect for your team mates. Do you think peeps sign up for unranked to lose or to watch you goofing around?
Who said I lose?

Quote: Originally Posted by sauerkraut View Post
I leave arenas all the time and rather do something else for 15 mins, no big deal.
And goofing around is worse than this? I guess you don't care if your team 3v4's. Now that's the real lack of respect.

--------------------------

4v4 arenas are so much faster than regular warzones. It boggles my mind that people would leave. 5 mins of your time = GS points, conquest points, daily/weekly missions, end of match rewards. Basic math should tell you how good it is to play unranked arenas. But instead people leave and wait 15 min deserter lockout for a new 10-15 minute warzone that they've played thousands of times. How backwards is this logic?
Beruhl (ง︡'-'︠)ง ~ ADAL-IstyanFiend
8 pugs and a grophet can i borrow a stim?
Quote: Originally Posted by Trolltar View Post
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Thanks Rion Starbrah.

TrixxieTriss's Avatar


TrixxieTriss
06.26.2021 , 08:28 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post

4v4 arenas are so much faster than regular warzones. It boggles my mind that people would leave. 5 mins of your time = GS points, conquest points, daily/weekly missions, end of match rewards. Basic math should tell you how good it is to play unranked arenas. But instead people leave and wait 15 min deserter lockout for a new 10-15 minute warzone that they've played thousands of times. How backwards is this logic?
Have to agree here. My wife isn’t a big pvp fan and doesn’t like arena format much. But even she would rather have arena pops because at least they are over faster even if she loses. Of course she doesn’t like it when our teams are totally unbalanced and it’s a loss before the match starts. If it wasn’t for GS, she wouldn’t even bother pvping because you get nothing for losing.
Do you want to be a better objective pvper?
Click here for a “How to PvP Guide”

DarkTergon's Avatar


DarkTergon
06.27.2021 , 02:24 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Have to agree here. My wife isn’t a big pvp fan and doesn’t like arena format much. But even she would rather have arena pops because at least they are over faster even if she loses. Of course she doesn’t like it when our teams are totally unbalanced and it’s a loss before the match starts. If it wasn’t for GS, she wouldn’t even bother pvping because you get nothing for losing.
I'm the same, only started doing pvp again because of GS.
Beware, my friends, as you pass by. As you are now, so once was I
As I'm now, so you must be. Prepare, my friends, to follow me

“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”