Grim Determination is Recruiting PvP Players

iamredrobin

Grim Determination (Satele Shan - Imperial) is recruiting for PvP Players. We are rebuilding our ranked and unranked teams. We are an Objective-based PvP guild on Satele Shan. We participate in Conquest, Gsf and casual PvE. Our Rishi Stronghold and Guild Ship are 100% including instituted Perk bonus'. We welcome returning players and our Armed Forces and we respect deployments. We're one of the Oldest and Original Guilds from BC. Whisper or mail in-game Slavish for more information. Edited by iamredrobin
updating

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
PVP players huh? So everyone in the guild is required to be in the pvp version of all contested planets amirite? If not, you're not "pvp" players.

I don't normally feed the trolls, but I will this one time. The majority of our members PvPed their way to 80 while in the PvP version of all contested planets, but it was not required. I am sure that would be in violation of SWTOR's code of conduct. It is also not my way to restrict anyone to enjoy all aspects of game. How you get to level 80 is your business. ENDGAME: As a GUILD, we do not offer progressive Operations teams. As a GUILD, we do not run normal Operations, nor do we have Flashpoint nights. We just PvP over and over again. 😀 As a GUILD, we participate in GUILD ranked PvP and regular Pvp. Some of us even fly in GsF. Oh BTW, which is also considered PvP. Although, with the new gearing system we are forced to participate in casual PvE which is normally a WB or two in order to aquire certain mats for PvP gear. Crazy, right?! PvE mats in PvP gear.

Had any world pvp so far on SS any?

Yes, there has been an open world pvp gathering a few times already this year. The PvP is fairly active. The length between Pops is only a few minutes. Note that is in the evenings and regular non-ranked Pvp. Early in the days are slower and ranked is slower.