Shadow syndicate reputation

Jeweledleah

sorry if it was asked elsewhere.

is there a point to maxing out this reputation other then the title? will there be a reputation vendor or something, or is title all there is?

Because now that I'm lvl 100 with galactic season, I wonder if there is any reason to continue doing seasonal activities. I don't really care about the title, but I would care about potential rep based decorations, outfits or mounts/pets.

thank you in advance.

is there a point to maxing out this reputation other then the title? will there be a reputation vendor or something, or is title all there is?

Because now that I'm lvl 100 with galactic season, I wonder if there is any reason to continue doing seasonal activities. I don't really care about the title, but I would care about potential rep based decorations, outfits or mounts/pets.

thank you in advance.

No, but it is rumored that the future reputation vendor will sell you mats (or smth idk) you need to get the new augments coming in ?

You can do 100 weeklies for a legacy title, you won't have that finished when you are season level 100. Also it takes literally 30s to get the reputation items so it's worth no matter what or when the vendor will sell.

thank you in advance.

Next to the three Legacy titles, the major point of reaching Legend reputation is the overarching Season 2 achievement that will grant you the Outlaw customization for Fen Zeil. You must have Legend reputation rank, Season level 100 and 100 completed weekly objectives before the Season is over to unlock that customization for your account. The decorations, outfits, weapons and mounts are part of the Season reward track and the Season vendor in the Supplies section of the fleet, so there is no need for a separate reputation vendor.

No, but it is rumored that the future reputation vendor will sell you mats (or smth idk) you need to get the new augments coming in ?

I never heard any rumors like that and I find it pretty ridiculous that anyone would even come up with something like this. There will be no way of increasing your reputation rank after the Season has ended, which would lock out anyone from buying those mats who did not participate in the Season. Chances are very high that we will not see a reputation vendor for this at all, not now and not in the future.

Edited by Phazonfreak

I see - thank you both!

I think I'm just going to take it easy from now on, because I'm really genuinely not interested in stuff in achievements beyond seasonal track. almost never use companion customizations anyways, I just give them outfits and I already have titles I like to use on my characters.

edited toadd, exchanging syndicate plans for rep items is quick, but getting syndicate plans via drops is slow and honestly the only reliable way I found to farm them is do weeklies. and I'm really tired of doing most of those (with exception of get 200k conquest and get 1k rep weeklies, cause I get those done regardless)

Edited by Jeweledleah