Master's Datacron

Kri-gal

I recently boosted a toon to 70, of a class I have an 80 of and play a lot so I can get a side by side comparison of how different Tacticals, Legendary Implants, Relics, and GCD numbers affect my class. Is there a way to clear some or most of the class story? Can I run a certain mission and have it complete all story up to that point?

I recently boosted a toon to 70, of a class I have an 80 of and play a lot so I can get a side by side comparison of how different Tacticals, Legendary Implants, Relics, and GCD numbers affect my class. Is there a way to clear some or most of the class story? Can I run a certain mission and have it complete all story up to that point?

Depends. How did you boost the character?

* Commander's Character token == start directly at 60 or 70.

* Master's Datacron == promote level *upwards* to 70 on an existing character.

A Master's Datacron character can run the class story, or can skip directly to Knights of the Fallen Empire or Jedi Under Siege (Ossus). Doing so will mark the class story and the Revan/Emperor stories complete, and (if you skip to JUS) also KofFE and KotET, with decisions that mostly match your faction's notional alignment (Light for the hypocritical bad guys called "The Republic", and Dark for the unrepentant bad guys called "The Empire").

To skip to KotFE, take the mission "Chapter I: The Hunt" from your ship's mission console. To skip to JUS, take "Inflection Point" from the same console. Beware that if you want to romance one of the "classic" romanceable class companions, don't skip forwards at all until you have finished the class story, and if you want to romance the KotFE companions as companions (Koth, Lana, Theron), don't skip forwards to JUS. (Sounds like you're unlikely to care about that for this character, but I mentioned it in case you do.)

A Commander's Character token character has already done that skip-forward, either to KotFE (begin at 60) or JUS (begin at 70), so there's nothing special to do.

I used a Master's Datacron. I didn't realize there were 2 ways to do it.

I just want to skip as much as possible since I've already ran this story. I don't know the story order.

Thank you very much for your help.

Edited by Kri-gal