Bugg or what?

omaan

There is an offhand lightsaber with alacrity you can buy from pvp vendor https://imgur.com/a/w5INA62

but at certain stage of upgrading it turns into critical stat lightsaber https://imgur.com/EWoZzUn ????

What is this? My critical rating is overcapped already and i need more alacrity but i can't find any offhand lightsaber to upgrade with alacrity stat....

No one can explain me this?

It's because you're comparing the 'blue' set to the 'green' set. 🤔?

You may get to see others by selecting "all" instead of "Concentration" (or w/e) at the top drop down.

No, he's looking at Thyrsian (PvP) gear, which transitions from green through blue to purple as it increases in item rating.

No, he's looking at Thyrsian (PvP) gear, which transitions from green through blue to purple as it increases in item rating.

No, it transitions from green through blue, to purple as it "changes" the item stats. That doesn't necessarily mean that blue is 'better' than green, or purple is 'better' than blue - just different.

Edited by JediQuaker

No, it transitions from green through blue, to purple as it "changes" the item stats /snip.

...which for Thryssian (PvP) Gear, happens as the iRating increases. What Ramell said was correct. There are not three "colored" PvP sets. The color changes as you upgrade. This is different than how the PvE gearsets work (with different colors dropping from different content.)

To the OP: The pummeler weapons swapping between alacrity and critical is a set-specific bug that was partially fixed for mainhands only in 7.0.2. For all(1) other sets, mainhands have critical and offhands have alacrity. The pummeler's set is just special like this.

EDIT: (1)Well, PvP gear also has some [offhand]-A variants with accuracy for some strange reason.

Edited by Crystal_Mind
additional info

...which for Thryssian (PvP) Gear, happens as the iRating increases. What Ramell said was correct. There are not three "colored" PvP sets. The color changes as you upgrade. This is different than how the PvE gearsets work (with different colors dropping from different content.)

To the OP: The pummeler weapons swapping between alacrity and critical is a set-specific bug that was partially fixed for mainhands only in 7.0.2. For all(1) other sets, mainhands have critical and offhands have alacrity. The pummeler's set is just special like this.

EDIT: (1)Well, PvP gear also has some [offhand]-A variants with accuracy for some strange reason.

but my mainhand also has crit....because of both my mainhand and the updated offhand having crit stat, I simply can't reach the needed alacrity rating for proper gcd.....i checked all thyrsian vendors and there is no way i can have one crit and one alacrity lightsabers regardless if it's offhand or mainhand.

Tbh this game starts to inflict pain with all these stupid and inconvenient buggs