Patch 6.2 Story

maciejjurczewski

Hi guys!

Have you heard maybe what we can expect from Patch 6.2?

I've heard some references to Satele Shan and her adepts story conclusion, but I don't know anything else for now. I'm really curious what will happen.

What do you think? What are your expectations? :D

Edited by maciejjurczewski

The anticipation is killing me too!!! Maybe Malgus get's his brain right and turns on us, not to say he would goto the republic but adding another enemy to our list. That's my thoughts so far.

The anticipation is killing me too!!! Maybe Malgus get's his brain right and turns on us, not to say he would goto the republic but adding another enemy to our list. That's my thoughts so far.

Yeah, it's interesting what you say. Honestly, I hope we see the dark side version of Satele Shan, although it may be different here. She may be the only one not infected. After all, she is a former great master of the Jedi order. ;)

Yeah, it's interesting what you say. Honestly, I hope we see the dark side version of Satele Shan, although it may be different here. She may be the only one not infected. After all, she is a former great master of the Jedi order. ;)

The red dude was quite clear that *all* the rescuers were affected by the thing, including Satele Shan.

The red dude was quite clear that *all* the rescuers were affected by the thing, including Satele Shan.

Thanks for the information, I must have missed it. Well, Satele isn't as strong as I thought... :( Anyway, it might be interesting to fight her. I wonder if they'll give us an option to kill her. My dark side Jedi Knight will be satisfied. :D

Edited by maciejjurczewski