Is there any difference between the DLC stories for different classes?

JayDrawsSocks

I've been playing this game for a little bit now and have only finished the DLC stories on one of my characters. I'm just wondering if there's any difference in the DLC for the different classes?

That depends on which expansion(1) you're talking about:

* Rise of the Hutt Cartel (Makeb) is different between the different *factions*.

* The Revan/Emperor series depends:

** Prelude To Revan, aka Forged Alliances, is roughly the same story, but in a different order on Imp vs Pub

** Shadow of Revan (Rishi and Yavin 4) is the same in broad strokes for everyone, with some differences in dialogue between the two sides, and one small side-ish mission that is class specific.

** Rise of the Emperor (Ziost) is mostly the same, but with detail differences in conversations.

* Knights of the Fallen Empire and Knights of the Eternal Throne are essentially the same for everyone, but with detail differences for certain classes, depending on which companions you did or did not romance in the "class story" part of the whole thing.

* The War on Iokath and "Traitor Arc" stuff is broadly similar, with some differences depending on your faction and the choices you make, with a bit extra for Troopers and Sith Warriors in WoI and Imperial Agents in A Traitor Among the Chiss.

* Jedi Under Siege (Ossus) is different depending on your faction, with some nods to the Jedi-ness of the Jedi classes and some conversation options for Consulars, Knights, Warriors and Inquisitors.

* Onslaught has a quite different story between Impside and Pubside, but doesn't have much per-class storytelling. Again, conversation differences, and special extra stuff for Jedi Knights.

(1) They aren't DLCs in the way that e.g. ESO uses the term, independent self-contained stories. They are all part of the overall big story.