Explorable & Planet Bonus Missions

RobTWC

Hi Guys,

Returned to the game and have began a fresh char to experience the story from start to finish.

My question is; can I focus just now on the core story ie. Class, Planet, Story essential FP's, and then return to the planets to complete all the explorable missions and bonus planet missions even if I play right up to the latest content?

Thanks.

Yes. Starting the expansion content (KotFE/ET or Ossus) locks out only the following:

* Class story

* Class-companion conversation story

* Prelude to Revan / Forged Alliances

* Shadow of Revan

* Rise of the Emperor (sometimes called "Ziost")

If you jump to Ossus (jumping directly to KotET is harder today than in the past), it also locks out "first play" story-setting stuff on incomplete parts of KotFE, KotET, and the Fractured Alliance / Traitor Arc story. (There's one Alliance Alert that gets completed for characters that have the companion available.)(1)

That's all that's locked out.

(1) Spoiler:

Arcann. If you completed KotET by hand and you didn't kill him, *or* you jumped past KotET on a Pubsider, he's not dead, and there's an alert where you can romance him if that's your thing. For unguessable reasons, if you haven't done this alert, beginning Ossus will autocomplete it.

Yes. Starting the expansion content (KotFE/ET or Ossus) locks out only the following:

* Class story

* Class-companion conversation story

* Prelude to Revan / Forged Alliances

* Shadow of Revan

* Rise of the Emperor (sometimes called "Ziost")

If you jump to Ossus (jumping directly to KotET is harder today than in the past), it also locks out "first play" story-setting stuff on incomplete parts of KotFE, KotET, and the Fractured Alliance / Traitor Arc story. (There's one Alliance Alert that gets completed for characters that have the companion available.)(1)

That's all that's locked out.

(1) Spoiler:

Arcann. If you completed KotET by hand and you didn't kill him, *or* you jumped past KotET on a Pubsider, he's not dead, and there's an alert where you can romance him if that's your thing. For unguessable reasons, if you haven't done this alert, beginning Ossus will autocomplete it.

Wow, thanks, I was looking for this answer, too! (because I was wondering why my alts could continue Ilum and Makeb while playing Onslaught).

For Alliance Alert you mentioned in your spoiler: you're absolutely right that it gets autocompleted, but there is an exception (sort of, maybe some people would like to know). Funny thing, but when I started a brand-new level 70 Republic character (who was supposed to have everything autocompleted), this alert WAS available to me! I was able to talk to that character and even initiate a romance (which was very timely, because my new character had no other male options - well, except Malgus, I guess)).

Edited by Kulyok