Lost Sith Inquisitor Class Quest

Darlomidge

Hi guys,

Wonder if anyone could help, I've just recently returned to the game and wanting to carry on with my SI class quests, although I don't have anything in my mission log for the storyline. I've tried going back to Korriban (the last place I remember completing a class mission) to see if I can find any quest starters but had no luck. I've also looked at various questing guides to try and find possible mission starters. I've logged a ticket to see if EA can reset the questline but they don't seem to want to respond to the ticket. Do you guys have any suggestions? Is there any way I myself could reset the questline?

Cheers.

What story companions do you have? Who has joined you will give a rough idea of how far along you are in the story.

Aric

Gault

Kaliyo

Lana

Scorpio

T7-01

Theron

Torian

Vette

I did a character boost on this character though so not sure how that would affect the list of companions. I know I went to Drommund Kass to try and find a mission starter as per a quest guide and I hadn't explored any of the map so I cant have made it that far. I only recall ever doing the Class quests on Korriban.

I also don't have the " Lord" title which I believe you get at the end of Chapter 1?

Edited by Darlomidge

Aric

Gault

Kaliyo

Lana

Scorpio

T7-01

Theron

Torian

Vette

I did a character boost on this character though so not sure how that would affect the list of companions. I know I went to Drommund Kass to try and find a mission starter as per a quest guide and I hadn't explored any of the map so I cant have made it that far. I only recall ever doing the Class quests on Korriban.

I also don't have the " Lord" title which I believe you get at the end of Chapter 1?

Boosted characters (start immediately at level 60 or 65) are locked out of the class story, as are start-at-1 characters who start KotFE or KotET. Since your companion list includes all those (all of which are not normally Inquisitor companions), it is clear that you have already started at least KotFE, and possibly you boosted to 65.

And because your class story was just marked complete without you doing any of the missions in it, you do not get the "completed this class story mission" titles: Apprentice, Lord and Darth.

So your thread title should be "Never had Sith Inquisitor Class Quest".

If you want to do the class story, start at level 1. Feel free to buy and use the "Master's Datacron" if you want to be high level (straight to 70, but does not advance the story) while you do it, but do not use Outlander Tokens (start at 60/65).

Edited by SteveTheCynic

I did a character boost on this character...

Ahh, that would be why you don't have a class mission. Boosted characters, either 60 or 65, skip the class story completely. Doing so locks that character out of doing anything class story related. That includes the story companion conversations/missions, anything that grants a title from the story (so no Darth, etc.), the legacy unlocks for completing things like the story, etc. If you don't have a chapter mission in your Log then you probably need to use the Mission Console on your ship to start the next mission. From your companion list it appears that you used a 60 boost token, so the next mission would be Knight of the Eternal Throne, which continues the story started in Fallen Empire.

Thanks guys, pretty crappy that you cant do the class missions once boosted. Really wanted that Darth title for my character too. Looks like I'm creating a new character then!

That's how those start at 60-65 boost have always worked. Like someone said.... If you want to start with a lvl 70 character and still do the class stories, you can buy the "masters datacron" on the CM. Keep in mind tho that if you use it to create a character then 5 min later decide you don't like the class, you won't get the datacron back if you delete it..... so choose wisely. :D

Edited by ImmortalLowlife

That's how those start at 60-65 boost have always worked. Like someone said.... If you want to start with a lvl 70 character and still do the class stories, you can buy the "masters datacron" on the CM. Keep in mind tho that if you use it to create a character then 5 min later decide you don't like the class, you won't get the datacron back if you delete it..... so choose wisely. :D

Be aware also that you create the character, then have the new character buy, claim and use the datacron. There is no way to start immediately at level 70, but you can access the Cartel Market before you leave the starting instance.

Be aware also that you create the character, then have the new character buy, claim and use the datacron. There is no way to start immediately at level 70, but you can access the Cartel Market before you leave the starting instance.

Thanks for all your help guys!