The Beauty of SWTOR - Virtual Photography

Lockai

Hey everyone! I've made an Instagram dedicated to SWTOR virtual photography and screenshot art. SWTOR has an incredibly varied and beautiful game world full of atmosphere and brilliant art design and I feel like it's really underutilized by virtual photographers in general. I hope you enjoy the shots. :)

https://www.instagram.com/holocamcentral/

SWTORgraphy

Edited by Lockai
Added Flickr link

For a long while I wondered why seeing videos online the game looks so different than when I play. My games are still beautiful to look at, but it's 2D cartoon animation while videos are 3D textural. Finally, duh, it dawned on me it's because I have all my graphics at minimum quality plus a lower screen resolution. When initially setting up I wanted to be sure I could play and worried graphics would take up too much memory.

I forgot all about it. My computer can handle it, so I increased the graphics level and resolution. Now I have what the videos have, and the differences are astounding. I'm not upset I didn't have this before, but I'm enjoying what I have now. The scenery is fantastic. Facial features are more lifelike. Clothing textures and colors are vibrant. Everyone looks so much better.

Edited by Hadsil