My first solo ranked match this season

sithBracer

The first round started off fine. We crushed them; in fact, saying that would be a nice way to put it.

Second round comes, we start, about to do the same thing we did before and ... my screen gets frozen. Everyone is standing still and I can't move at all. I move my mouse around and ... nothing, I can't even see the mouse arrow. About 5 seconds later everything unfreezes and my team is down, I start moving and screen freezes again. I can't move my character or mouse. I check to see if it is my connection, the ping looks fine, no red dot or X. The rounds continues like this and we lose.

But wait, it gets better. It turns out one of my teammates got caught in the roll glitch and was unable to get out of respawn next round (you know that glitch that BW said they were aware of and are looking into for the past 8 years?). So with my screen completely frozen and my teammate not being about to move, it was essentially a 4v2 and we lost. I went from highest dps to 9k (not dps, 9k total was all I can get by throwing a fragmentation grenade between freezes).

Ever since this new update I have been experiencing more lag than ever. I used to be fine in rishi and makeb arena's and now people are once again teleporting on me. I asked if anyone else saw and increase in lag and surprisingly a lot of people have said they did.

BW, please stop "fixing" the game before we are all playing at 1fps and just balance the classes instead.

By any chance did you remove your headphones while playing?

There is a bug if you unplug your headphones and then toggle ingame sound on/off it will make the game freeze intermittently and eventually the game will crash.

Edited by septru

By any chance did you remove your headphones while playing?

There is a bug if you unplug your headphones and then toggle ingame sound on/off it will make the game lag intermittently and eventually the game will crash.

No I wear head phones and turn off all other sounds when playing solos so I can hear timed attacks.

Also the lag has been happening everywhere. In fps, in wzs, in my SH, on fleet. It's just extra bad in some arenas like rishi and makeb. The specific issue happened on tatooine, but other than that tatooine seems to be ok.

Edited by sithBracer

can confirm major lag in OW planets doing heroics. apparently it was caused by a flood of players doing priority missions or something (on Alderran). in my immediate area there were maybe only 6-10 players. same issue on Balmorra (I was just going alphabetically down the planets! lul). however, there were only two instances of Balmorra available (one was full). so it wasn't specifically the planetary instance.

I have not noticed the issue in WZs except for every single HB, which is conflated by desync. Vandin was particularly bad. The Pit is always bad. Quesh was fine, but I never left mid (nor did most others).

Edited by foxmob