Missing Decorations and Bugs List

EHKodiak

Desert Assault Speeder - Doesn't exist in game, and has a broken model in window

Jedi Memorial - Doesn't exist in game, and is a copy of the Orgus Din Memorial in the preview window.

Zakuulan Striker - Says Dread Warlord Pack, doesn't exist in game

Z-88 Blackjack - Says Eternal Command Pack, doesn't exist in game

Umbaran Mantorr - Says Vendor: Umbara, but is not on that vendor and instead the Indigo Mantorr is.

Technolith Remote Miniprobe - Says Republic Iokath Vendor, does not exist in game

Just added these to the list

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I checked all items on the list except for the mounts/pets/companions and everything look accurately reported. I only have 96 decos left to collect and I would like to see the bugged items fixed. Galactic Seasons would be a good place to introduce the long standing decos that have been missing since stronghold were released, like the "Corellian Zoo Decal" and a few others.

If some of these items can be obtained it would be nice if Bioware could confirm them so they could removed from the list.

Comments:

1. I believe the deco with no name is the "Fenced Combat Arena".

2. "Propaganda: Victory Protocols - Activated" was a Community Cantina item (Not sure it was ever given out)

3. Not sure where to obtain "Art: Battle of the Meridian Complex"

4. I have the "Manned Blaster Turret", but I might have gotten it a long time ago.

5. "5th Anniversary Galactic Alliance Statue" should be added to the anniversary vendor even though it was a sub reward.

Edited by DrarthG

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't want to start a new thread, so figured I'd add to this one.

On my guild flagship, I'm trying to add Trophy SM and Veteran to wall hooks. I don't even SEE my SM trophies (they are unlocked and donated to guild).

Tried teleporting to fleet, then back. Nope. Not showing up.

Tried logging completely out, then coming back in. Checked to make sure I hit 'confirm' and not 'cancel' when donating to guild.

Nope. Still not showing when on my guild ship.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Not saying this is your problem, but I had a similar issue when decoration my guild flagship.

The decoration was donated, but not accessible to be place on a hook. Pay attention to "Unlocked" vs "Available". If it says "Unlocked" but 0/1 then someone used that deco somewhere else. For me the deco was used in the Rishi SH so it wasn't accessible on the guild flagship.

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't take a full inventory but I am missing almost 200 mount decorations! Tried customer service but they seemed clueless. Last message was that the 7.0 update should fix it. NOT!

Found this because I wanted to rearrange some of the mounts in one of my older strongholds and the mount was NO LONGER available after I picked it up to move! Went to move the next one and same thing happened. So lost 2 mounts and gave up. My list of unlocked mounts only has 27 listed! I have over 240 in my collections list. Lord knows how many more things are missing as I never kept a list of what I purchased or rewarded.

I just purchase 2 more strongholds and am totally afraid to even try placing anything in them! :eek:

• 1 month later...
Didn't want to start a new thread, so figured I'd add to this one.

On my guild flagship, I'm trying to add Trophy SM and Veteran to wall hooks. I don't even SEE my SM trophies (they are unlocked and donated to guild).

Tried teleporting to fleet, then back. Nope. Not showing up.

Tried logging completely out, then coming back in. Checked to make sure I hit 'confirm' and not 'cancel' when donating to guild.

Nope. Still not showing when on my guild ship.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Sorry for late reply. Sometimes, in the filter box, you need to put a blank space in there for things to show up.

I didn't take a full inventory but I am missing almost 200 mount decorations! Tried customer service but they seemed clueless. Last message was that the 7.0 update should fix it. NOT!

Found this because I wanted to rearrange some of the mounts in one of my older strongholds and the mount was NO LONGER available after I picked it up to move! Went to move the next one and same thing happened. So lost 2 mounts and gave up. My list of unlocked mounts only has 27 listed! I have over 240 in my collections list. Lord knows how many more things are missing as I never kept a list of what I purchased or rewarded.

I just purchase 2 more strongholds and am totally afraid to even try placing anything in them! :eek:

Same as above, just make sure your tabs are set to all, and make sure a blank space is put in the filter box. They'll show up :)

Patch notes for 7.0.1 show the Ikas Firestarter fixed, finally! And the steadfast kath hound too. Updated main list - once the patch is out, I'll recheck everything as they often stealth change decorations (like the change to the class signs) and don't patch note them Edited by EHKodiak

• 5 weeks later...

I didn't read every post here so forgive me if a repeat. I have over 200 different mounts unlocked. I have roughly 100 or so spread throughout my strongholds. HOWEVER when I try to decorate some of my newer strongholds I only have 4 pages of unlocked mounts listed! Not ingame right now but this is only like 36 mounts??

Also tried rearranging 2 mounts and they BOTH disappeared from my list altogether! NOT a happy camper! :mad:

Ray

• 6 months later...
On 4/21/2022 at 12:31 AM, MountainManCoH said:

I didn't read every post here so forgive me if a repeat. I have over 200 different mounts unlocked. I have roughly 100 or so spread throughout my strongholds. HOWEVER when I try to decorate some of my newer strongholds I only have 4 pages of unlocked mounts listed! Not ingame right now but this is only like 36 mounts??

Also tried rearranging 2 mounts and they BOTH disappeared from my list altogether! NOT a happy camper! :mad:

Ray

Mounts are character based not account based, thus the mount decorations are only on characters that have them. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

My GM had the Nul Destroyed Pillar drop so I know that it does drop, for the Archway I couldn't say. I haven't tried to do deco run for this FP considering that the decos don't interest me nor do the drop rate.
Anyway I'm still waiting for the Copero Rug considering the lack of choice when it comes to rug of any sort in game.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to bump the thread, I ran across the Bolraida companion in my deco list and realized it never made it in game, any updates on when we might see some of these fixed and perhaps some of the lost decos returned to the game like the manned blaster turret from Colicoid War Games for example...?

• 3 weeks later...

Junkshop Crane: bugged. Use of the button used to cause the crane to visibly retract, moving the speeder to the workbench. Whilst the speeder still moves, the crane remains stationary and does not redact. Notably, the clipping still changes. In extended mode, the crane is solid and PCs can walk on it. When the crane is supposed to be retracted, it remains visibly extended, but no longer causes collision.

• 2 weeks later...

As a token of appreciation, I'd like to commend the dev team from changing strongholds so you can click THROUGH decorations that you've placed that cover hooks that you can no longer click on. This is a fantastic quality of life change. Well done.

PS. The Mek Sha stronghold is way too expensive for what it is. 

• Like 1

Updated with the Orgus Din Memorial being broken now. It was original broken by having two entries, Jedi Memorial and Orgus Din Memorial, but Orgus Din used to be able to be placed, whilst now it's just all broke. If you have one placed in your stronghold, it remains, but if you remove it you can't put it back down

• 2 months later...
On 2/4/2023 at 9:38 AM, sandstroller said:

I've run Ruins of Nul a ton and still never seen a few decos drop;

- Nul Destroyed Pillar
- Nul Ruins Archway

Can anyone confirm they got these and please if you recall....where did they drop (mode, boss, something else)?

I've run this FP alot of times trying to get all these decorations. I did get a Nul Destroyed Pillar but have never seen anyone get an Archway.  I personally am struggling to get any Nul statue of the Defenders and Warriors of Nul. The drop rates must be abysmal... :(

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/19/2023 at 4:04 AM, TyrFoge said:

I've run this FP alot of times trying to get all these decorations. I did get a Nul Destroyed Pillar but have never seen anyone get an Archway.  I personally am struggling to get any Nul statue of the Defenders and Warriors of Nul. The drop rates must be abysmal...

I ran it 28 times trying for the decos.  Several times the flashpoint glitched with the final two fights not popping.  What I gathered was:  Nul Destryoed Piller 2, Nul hidden switch 34, Nul ruins activator 22, Nul ruins archway 1, Nul statue of the defender 1, Nul wall panel 2, and last Obelisk of Nul 30.

Why the Obelisk requires a large hook is beyond me when it can easily fit in medium narrow or even small.

And yes I killed every single thing in the flashpoint each time.

Edited by Cindron
  • Like 1

On 12/13/2023 at 12:55 PM, Cindron said:

I ran it 28 times trying for the decos.  Several times the flashpoint glitched with the final two fights not popping.  What I gathered was:  Nul Destryoed Piller 2, Nul hidden switch 34, Nul ruins activator 22, Nul ruins archway 1, Nul statue of the defender 1, Nul wall panel 2, and last Obelisk of Nul 30.

Why the Obelisk requires a large hook is beyond me when it can easily fit in medium narrow or even small.

And yes I killed every single thing in the flashpoint each time.

I've ran the FP more than this and lost track and still  never pulled any any Arch, Nul statue of the Defenders, and Warriors of Nul so I'm mad at you.! Kidding aside it's pretty frustrating if you ask me. I have no hope of using them in my personal strongholds without being able to get multiples but without even 1 I can't use them in my Guilds stronghold by donating. Maddening...

(and I couldn't agree more about the Obelisk having the wrong hook size)