The Gay Planet

GratuaCuun

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It is quite sad that we live in such an immature society. When people thing about SGR it seems like they think that at every onversation there will be a sexual related option. How much sexual related content is there in swtor now ? How much of the DGR relationship is part of the game now ? It's nearly non existent. The same will be with SGR , if you are not gay or doesn't want your character to be gay then simply don't choose SGR romance options, same way if you dont want to romance a character at live you can simply choose not to. This should be a non-issue.

If it is that bad, the players could just go to a gay server. The only way that would work is if they had the ability to server transfer between servers. Oh well, looks like I will have to continue playing with my brothers and sisters in the LGBT community. This has never bothered me anyway, but playing with bigots is never fun though. Edited by SentinelDranoel

It's sort of old news by now.

I know it was brought up in the thread in the Lore forum a few times.

I figured it was, I work nights and have RL issues ATM so I was pretty sure I missed it, but this just struck me as something that one of our resident trolls should have posted... :p

It's sort of old news by now.

I know it was brought up in the thread in the Lore forum a few times.

Old news, indeed. Faux News is notorious for misrepresentation of events.

If it is that bad, the players could just go to a gay server. The only way that would work is if they had the ability to server transfer between servers. Oh well, looks like I will have to continue playing with my brothers and sisters in the LGBT community. This has never bothered me anyway, but playing with bigots is never fun though.

Fully thing is - the "bigots" would probably support the idea.

I'm not a fan of segregation, though. Diversity is good, as long as its polarities don't cross certain lines.

Old news, indeed. Faux News is notorious for misrepresentation of events.

Fully thing is - the "bigots" would probably support the idea.

I'm not a fan of segregation, though. Diversity is good, as long as its polarities don't cross certain lines.

For anybody who wonder what it will be like, please play games from the Dragon Age and Mass Effect series.

By definition, a bigot would not support SGR no matter what we say. http://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/bigot

Edited by SentinelDranoel

:rolleyes: A rather sedate article that fails to demonize anyone and reports the existence of a controversy that actually exists within the player base....

...the unmitigated bias!:eek:

Seriously, old news. Not everyone is supportive of including SGRAs in the game, and people do not have a moral/social/whatever superiority on the issue one way or another.

Get over it.

Thread will be locked by Noon.

For anybody who wonder what it will be like, please play games from the Dragon Age and Mass Effect series.

By definition, a bigot would not support SGR no matter what we say. http://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/bigot

Actually it will be -less- than what we see in the DA series. In the DA series, they went only slightly beyond a kiss before the fade-to-black. Here in SWTOR, the kiss misses and then it immediately fades to black.

For anybody wonder what it will be like, please play games from the Dragon Age and Mass Effect series.

One thing is not supporting, and quite another is vocally opposing it, often in an unethical manner. I obviously don't support it, but I wouldn't really mind it if it were properly marked with [FLIRT], and if it does not start, unless this option is selected.

So yeah, equal getting-some-tail opportunity for everyone, as long as it isn't aggressively pushed on an unwilling player (a la Corso going all creepy if the female smuggler strats to flirt with him, then wants to end the relationship). Was my problem with Dragon Age. I was surprised when Zhevran started making advances towards my male character in return for regular friendly treatment. His persistence was, to put it lightly, annoying.

Edited by Helig

One thing is not supporting, and quite another is vocally opposing it, often in an unethical manner. I obviously don't support it, but I wouldn't really mind it if it were properly marked with [FLIRT], and if it does not start, unless this option is selected.

So yeah, equal getting-some-tail opportunity for everyone, as long as it isn't aggressively pushed on an unwilling player (a la Corso going all creepy if the female smuggler strats to flirt with him, then wants to end the relationship). Was my problem with Dragon Age. I was surprised when Zhevran started making advances towards my male character in return for regular friendly treatment. His persistence was, to put it lightly, annoying.

Why do you think it would be any different from any other romance option that's already in the game, all of which start with the player clicking on an option on the conversation wheel that is marked [Flirt]?

Couldn't help it, long night at work and I'd not seen this before lol

Really? If you had just gone through 3 pages or searched for the text "gay planet" you would have found the thread that was started and closed in the last 2 days.

Edited by DarthTHC

Why do you think it would be any different from any other romance option that's already in the game, all of which start with the player clicking on an option on the conversation wheel that is marked [Flirt]?

Still traumatized by Dragon Age.

Really? If you had just gone through 3 pages or searched for the text "gay planet" you would have found the thread that was started and closed in the last 2 days.

I expected that if it HAD been posted, it had already been removed. I wasn't looking to spam or cause trolling, I was just honestly amused and wondered if I was the only one

Apparently I am, everyone else is just pissed that I mentioned it again ^^;

srry