<FOR ADMINS> PLEASE!!!!! Let us block trolls.

Mccordrm

I do queue ranked whenever it pops.

No, playing objective actually does equal 4 people standing around clicking the node. I only mention you because you might be the only player in the game who could defend an objective for two minutes in a 1v1 and DOES consider himself an objective player. But even if you defend it for that long it still leaves your team vs mine in a coinflip situatuion - so did you carry? No, because I could leave you and make it 8v7 getting more killpoint or whatever.

But whatever works for you bro. I don't like farming bots, I want them to fight back - how is only one side trying fun? It's just not.

No, it doesn't equal that lol. You genuinely think that objective play = 4 players standing still clicking. You are truly hilarious mate.

1v1 I can probably stall for much longer than 2 minutes. And it doesn't make it a coin flip situation if I'm defending, because I'm defending anyway. I have a video guide on how to count to 8 if it helps?

You are clearly not well informed on this, like, at all lol.

And you'll have to forgive me, I obviously have no idea who you are, and you have clearly been following me for a long time.

This is a perfect example of the single-minded nonsense people always bring up in these threads.

Objective gameplay does not equal 4 people standing still clicking a button, in the same manner that me spamming rifle shot doesn't equal damage farming. The argument is always made that damage farmers, by the virtue of them farming damage, are superior to objective players in every facet of gameplay. This is objectively incorrect.

If you want to just do damage and show off your amazing, elite, and breathtaking understanding of your class, then solo ranked and team ranked exist for you to do so. It's actually mind-blowing how dead those game modes are, considering the masses of people on every thread like these proclaiming how much they love just doing damage. It's almost like they don't actually want that at all, and what they actually want is to do a dummy parse against "inferior" players. That is fine, by the way, there's nothing wrong with that being your motivation, but making up some pseudo argument that blah blah blah real gameplay is kinda pointless and transparent.

The simple fact that people refer to objective gameplay as meaning, doing nothing other than clicking a node, shows how far removed the players in these forums are from what it actually means.

Right? I remember being in vent with Grim Determination, and Infamous at various times listening to them coordinate killing the entire enemy force at the same time in voidstar so that they'd get trapped behind the forcefield long enough to plant the bomb.

Every skill arena requires and MORE is required to manage 8v8 objective play well against an organized opponent who knows the game.

I Remember when people used to like to PVP. Not just click on Nodes what a boring playstyle.

BTW This is how pvp is supposed to be played:

I haven't seen a single player yet, That complains about objective play that can actually play the game at a good level. 90% of those that complain still click abilities after 10 years, the other 10% don't even know what a stim is.

MUST TOUCH DOOR. PLEASE LET ME TOUCH DOOR. But seriously we been going up against several decent premades lately and I got nothing but respect for them for enjoying pvp and queueing pvp to pvp. Now these "solo queue MMO players" who whine about the objs and the people ruining their pvp by pvping; I have nothing but contempt for the lot of them. They will continue to eat flags and dirt for every crybaby forum post now and forever.

MUST TOUCH DOOR. PLEASE LET ME TOUCH DOOR. But seriously we been going up against several decent premades lately and I got nothing but respect for them for enjoying pvp and queueing pvp to pvp. Now these "solo queue MMO players" who whine about the objs and the people ruining their pvp by pvping; I have nothing but contempt for the lot of them. They will continue to eat flags and dirt for every crybaby forum post now and forever.

year by year there's always someone content to be king turd of **** mountain.

No, it doesn't equal that lol. You genuinely think that objective play = 4 players standing still clicking. You are truly hilarious mate.

1v1 I can probably stall for much longer than 2 minutes. And it doesn't make it a coin flip situation if I'm defending, because I'm defending anyway. I have a video guide on how to count to 8 if it helps?

You are clearly not well informed on this, like, at all lol.

And you'll have to forgive me, I obviously have no idea who you are, and you have clearly been following me for a long time.

I don't understand why it matters who I am? The identity of a person adds nothing to the conversation, I could tell you that I have more silver, gold and top3 than you but why would I? It adds nothing to my point and doesn't make them any less true, how is it different for my identity?

Again, for the large majority it's spam clicking the objective - if it isn't how come I see it everywhere?

You probably can defend a node for much longer against bots yes, but against an actual player? I highly doubt it I could believe it more if I would've never seen you play - but I have.

Matter of fact is that every 1600 rated player last season is better at doing objectives than you just because they can defend longer, kill faster and punish harder. "uuga booga 1480 last season" cool snave, cool, but nobody asked.

You use every point you can get your hands on to make anything look as if you're right, lets take prum as an example: You make anything he has, flairs, skill elo (aka everything you don't) invalid at the same time because he might have wintraded S12. How does that even matter to you? Prum wouldn't need to wintrade to beat you and he probably didn't, honestly why would he? He doesn't need to because he is actually good.

Playing objective is better to win the game for people like you who use their eyes, yes it could be better but it's good enough, but for the vast majority playing objective = throwing

I don't understand why it matters who I am? The identity of a person adds nothing to the conversation, I could tell you that I have more silver, gold and top3 than you but why would I? It adds nothing to my point and doesn't make them any less true, how is it different for my identity?

You keeping appealing to authority, to justify

Again, for the large majority it's spam clicking the objective - if it isn't how come I see it everywhere?

You probably can defend a node for much longer against bots yes, but against an actual player? I highly doubt it I could believe it more if I would've never seen you play - but I have.

Matter of fact is that every 1600 rated player last season is better at doing objectives than you just because they can defend longer, kill faster and punish harder. "uuga booga 1480 last season" cool snave, cool, but nobody asked.

You use every point you can get your hands on to make anything look as if you're right, lets take prum as an example: You make anything he has, flairs, skill elo (aka everything you don't) invalid at the same time because he might have wintraded S12. How does that even matter to you? Prum wouldn't need to wintrade to beat you and he probably didn't, honestly why would he? He doesn't need to because he is actually good.

Playing objective is better to win the game for people like you who use their eyes, yes it could be better but it's good enough, but for the vast majority playing objective = throwing

It's honestly mental, I have to teach the basics. Again.

This guy, clearly, CLEARLY, has watched me for YEARS, but I still am expected to explain micro gameplay he doesn't get.

I'll do my best. lol.

I've played against the players your excessively suck off, No one knows who you are, obvs, you're a spectator judging, but i've beat the best of the best in regs, you've cheesed rating and still watch me non stop.

Take peace in knowing, I do not care about you.

I've played against the players your excessively suck off, No one knows who you are, obvs, you're a spectator judging, but i've beat the best of the best in regs, you've cheesed rating and still watch me non stop.

Nah, the team you were benched on farmed the best of the best in regs.

Nah, the team you were benched on farmed the best of the best in regs.

Did you find a way to enjoy life yet? Or u're still like a fly sticking to everyone's sheet?

Imagine hoe great you are with that gold rating

Edited by ecstazypop