Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Beslley
12.13.2011 , 10:12 AM | #1851
IMHO they should have just given everyone a wave date/time so we wouldn't have to be sitting here like morons waiting for our e-mails, but what do I know.

choxor
12.13.2011 , 10:12 AM | #1852
Reid just put this on twitter:

Rockjaw Stephen Reid
I hear a siren wailing. Like... a storm warning?

Come oooon, wave 3!

AliTheRobot
12.13.2011 , 10:12 AM | #1853
i ordered mine within the hour it got a release date and stillno code

-FarStar-
12.13.2011 , 10:12 AM | #1854
If you reading this post and you have read all the previous posts in this topic - YOU frigging EARNED your Early Access !!!
I

Kayuga
12.13.2011 , 10:12 AM | #1855
bumping this thread for attention

rslnmn
12.13.2011 , 10:12 AM | #1856
I think the fanboys need to get a grip and understand things from other folks point of view...

I'm at work, so I can't play for a little bit anyway, BUT that said, I have to agree with other comments here. I think the staggered launch was ill planned. They should have broken us up into batches and notified us as to which batch we were in. That way, they still didn't have to tell us when, but at least we would have some idea of which wave we would be in. That's something to hold onto. The looking and waiting is hard to do when everyone is excited about something we've waited years for.

My 2 cents.

ShadowsWolfe
12.13.2011 , 10:12 AM | #1857
Think I'll be looking at my phone all day...no work at work for me today....

Berlexis
12.13.2011 , 10:12 AM | #1858
Since this is the most active thread, thought i'd make a post... why the hell not.

But yah... i really thought i'd be one of the earlier access people since I ordered mine on 7/23/2011 and applied the code on the same day as well. I guess not.

At this rate, people that ordered like last month or last week probably will get 1 day of early access, or maybe few hours of early access. Sux... kinda bad for them since they did pre-order but wont get the long enough early access time.

JameRavenwood
12.13.2011 , 10:12 AM | #1859
I never stared at my email for so long as if I were waiting for it to come to life and talk to me... until today.
Jason M.

XOrionX
12.13.2011 , 10:12 AM | #1860
Quote: Originally Posted by Unrealzor View Post
That's not the point. The point is they clearly lied when they said the invites will be going in by pre-order times.

The game hasn't even started and Bioware reveals their true face.
What is the point then?

They are pre-launching two days a head of schedule and you get to cry about it because you are not in?

Where do you self-serving crybabies get off?
"Never tell me the odds!" ~Han Solo