Rakghoul event broken

The_Wulff

I've tried to start the Rakghoul event on harbinger and had no luck. Tried to reboot in case it was on the client side but no dice. It looks like the NPCs were put back but the event was never turned on. Some missions can be picked up but they do not register objectives.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Star fortress is broken as well, i was doing the alderaan heroic star fortress and was on boss at 2nd terminal that i clicked the boss didnt leave and cannot reset i also deleted mission and the phase / mission is still active and can not do any other star fortresses. Screen shots are available.

Star fortress is broken as well, i was doing the alderaan heroic star fortress and was on boss at 2nd terminal that i clicked the boss didnt leave and cannot reset i also deleted mission and the phase / mission is still active and can not do any other star fortresses. Screen shots are available.

You can reset your phase by right-clicking on your portrait and resetting all flashpoint phases. Abandoning the quest and picking it up again doesn't reset the phase. In any case, this is unrelated to the Rakghoul event.

Edited by Jerba

Hey all,

After some investigation, it looks like we are not going to be able to address this issue today. We'll keep everyone updated as we learn more, but I wanted to ensure that you knew we were continuing to work on it.

-Tait

What a major let down seriously. These continuous cycling events are getting broken by the minute. Let it all rest! RIP RAK PLAGUE and RELICS OF THE GREE !!!!!

Hey all,

After some investigation, it looks like we are not going to be able to address this issue today. We'll keep everyone updated as we learn more, but I wanted to ensure that you knew we were continuing to work on it.

-Tait

Bwahaha ... oh my, this just gets more comical by the day. Can we at least get a ballpark eta.

Hey all,

-Tait

So never mind trying to get Lokin this time around.

This game has become such a joke.

Let me guess, emergency reboot tomorrow?

Hey all,

-Tait

That sucks, but thanx for the update Tait :)

..Can we at least get a ballpark eta.

Im going to guess that it'll take a bit of coding, and a server downtime, Hopefully before the weekend :)

Hey all,

-Tait

Thanks for the update.

Hey there!

We are looking into this issues with the Rakghoul Event, and will update you as soon as we have more information.

Thanks!

Seriously what is going on ! Rollbacks, server downs, buggs in GTN, now event that people wait for only to get more frustrated and disapointed, and every time answer we cant fix that we re sorry and so on....

Edited by TOWJL

Hey all,

-Tait

-sigh-

Look, I understand that sometimes [stuff] happens, and that the devs are doing the best they can to deal with it as they become aware of it. But yeah, this is getting a little absurd at this point.

My main source of frustration with this is that I am really interested in the experiment that BW is attempting here with having an on-going story, rather than repeatable max-level group content (the traditional MMO 'end game') as the core incentive for subscribing. There is a very good chance that it will fail, that there just isn't a market for that content at that price-point, and that raids and PVP really are the only content that will maintain an MMO population. There is also a chance that can shift the MMO paradigm, as has been done plenty of times in the past with other aspects of the genre.

But trying out something new like this - a Telltale Games approach to the MMO model - was always going to be an uphill trek, that's just how it goes with trying something different (good or bad). Stuff like this is like strapping weighs to your leg as you make that hike. I find it frustrating that this experiment of BW's may end up being self-sabotaged by all of these (generally avoidable) tangential messes, rather than getting an honest chance to succeed or fail on its own merits.

Edited by DarthDymond

If the Event is bugged and it cant be fixed today, will it at least be extended? today was my one free day from work to get the stuff i needed for Eckard from this event. Honestly i think its the least that can be done cause if this keeps up idk if im going to keep paying for this.

But thanks for looking into it either way, hope it get fixed Soon™

Hey all,

-Tait

Damm Tait, you sure seem to keep up in comunication with us more than some others, thanx for that.