Post your Head Cannons!

Pathera

Like many of you, I have my own backstories for my characters. I am curious about what you guys have come up with. To avoid really long posts, I recommend posting one character at a time unless you can be brief.

I will start with one of my characters. The first character that I created and played in SWTOR.

Ilkedian Keva - Kedi to his freinds

Chiss male LS Imperial Operative – He started out fairly neutral and became more LS and anti-Empire overtime. He felt incredibly angry and betrayed by the Empire when he found out that they brainwashed him for being too good at his job. He was angry with the Ardun Kothe for exploiting the brainwashing, but he didn’t feel betrayed because there was no true expectation of loyalty at that time.

My headcannon is that part of the agreement with the Empire that the Chiss Ascendancy came to with the Empire involves an annual quota of Chiss required to serve the Empire. This would be handled a lot like the military handles these things (I am prior military, so I am drawing from my own experience here). First the Empire opens the requirement up to volunteers. If they do not have enough qualified volunteers, the Empire then “voluntells” people or, if you prefer, conscripts the rest. These conscripts are drawn randomly, and qualified “volunteers” are taken form the conscripted individuals. The Empire tells the Chiss Ascendancy what they need. The Chiss Ascendancy handles the actual acquisition of qualified people.

My Imperial operative, Ilkedian, is one of these conscripts. He never actually wanted to be an Imperial Agent. He wanted to be an archeologist working directly for the Chiss Ascendancy. Failing, that, he would have been a decent fit for the Imperial Reclamation Service. The Empire had other ideas.

His father is a Historian and his mother is an Archeologist. They are loyal members of the Chiss Ascendancy and, therefore, loyal to the Empire. They did not question the Empire when they were told that their son died during a training exercise while he was, supposedly, in boot camp training for military service. He did not inform them of his survival for their safety and his. Their obliviousness lasted until he became the Alliance Commander and, as such, too prominent to hide. They have not tried to contact him at the order of the Chiss Ascendancy since the Chiss Ascendancy is uncertain regarding his current loyalties.

He has a younger sister, Mi’rrena who is force sensitive and trained as a Sith Sorcerer and a much younger brother who he has never met.

He also has several cousins that are part of the republic. His Aunt and her husband defected before he was born. His cousin Y’rissa is a Republic Trooper (Vanguard). She contacted him after he became the Alliance Commander and they correspond and they have met a few times on neutral worlds.

After he become the Alliance Commander, he romanced Arcann, which caused the Chis Ascendancy to further question his loyalties. After all, before he was an ally, he was the Emperor of Zakuul. At the very least, in the opinion of the Ascendancy, this reflects questionable judgement.

His true loyalty is to people not governments. He despises the Empire, but not the people in it. He distrusts the Republic but has nothing against the people in the Republic. He just wants to help as many people as he can.

Let's see what you guys have come up with!

Edited by Pathera
Reworded for clarification