ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are my 2 cents:

It does suck to have to wait, but its not the end of the world... Be patient. Everyone is going to get in and the early game experience will be fine... Anyone who played in any of the beta's will know that by now.... The real concern is in the later levels.... Rumors have been going on that late game content is very "watered down" .... So what is the point of this message.... nothing!!! I just wanted to contribute to the madness and see how many pages we could get before the 3rd wave!!!!!!!! :eek:

I don't know if you can do this or not, but with the "wave updates," could you include what "preorder days" have been completed?

For example:

*Wave 6 has been sent. With wave 6, everyone who registered their preorder on July, 21 has been invited.

*Wave 10 has been sent. With wave 10, everyone who registered their preorder on/before July, 23 has been invited.

So on and so fourth?

Would help give an idea of where in the process we are.

Thanks!

Two things you can count on in an MMO... killing legions of some kind of "Rats", and an unappreciative vocal minority dominating the official forums.

I, for one, am thrilled to see the level of transparency BW is offering, and hope their reaction to the inevitable garbage being posted isn't to stop sharing.

For those upset that we don't get more information... The reason we don't is because, if BW fails to deliver on your exact interpretation of every "promise" they make, they'll never hear the end of it. Really, you made this bed - now lay in it.

Thanks, BW - hope to get to play the game soon! Really looking forward to it!

The only part of this who thing I find truly disgusting....

They put a pre-order price on the boxes, thus they have made money from every pre-order....

So are you telling me that my £5 is only worth (worst case scenario) half a days early access and some colour crystal I have utterly no intention of using all because I was not sure weather to pre order or not because of how hard the rumor mill was grinding until I went into my local gamestation and saw the demo of the ingame footage for myself?

Not getting in first few days, I can accept.....not getting in until the last day....you bet there will be quite a few of us quite annoyed about it.

Afterall, and this is true case in point, the advertisement in the shops claimed that the pre-order was to pay for your early access, by internet standards, thats a heck of an expensive day I'll be paying for if it comes to that!

Had hoped for "normal" floodgates routine, didn't really read, but guess this might be better.

Sadly, I wasn't sure about playing this game, so guess I'll just have to see if I actually get EARLY ACCESS ...

12.10.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch
12.10.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

No sense in me tripping my toes waiting for access, since I'll not be getting in any time soon.

Only thing that will make me sad is if it I payed for early access and don't get it (yeah yeah I know there was no promise of early access, but ONLY reason I did pre-ordered was to get early access)

Anyway good luck to all of you, and see you in-game to those that play on the server I end up playing on.

Yours truly

Zilvereyes

actually that was one of the reasons to pre-order was EGA... not just the extra items

so you paid your pre-order fee for the ability to get into EGA

this is the biggest pile of bantha fodder. no where did i read when pre-ordering that there would be some special order of availablitity to early access. my biggest reason for pre ordering was to get early access. so you pre order, DONT get early game access. instead, now i get to wait for an email. that sounds so fun. doesnt even sound like i'll get it today.

flame me idc. im disappointed in you SWTOR. if this is more stress testing, you shoulda had this all taken care of already PRIOR to your promise of early game access with the stupid purchase of a pre order. i feel lied to :confused: lol

I'm a little annoyed that the Early Access E-Mail at least telling me when I can play isn't sitting in my E-Mail right now. Even if that play time is, like, the 18th or 19th... I still would like to know today so I can make plans.

Same; right along with 100,000's of other players

You're a child with ADHD. Get some patience. You know when you'll be in, between now and then 19th. If you need to know more, you're a punk child who needs to grow up.

"Biodrones." How can we get an MMO without all thee damn children?

Biodrone in a nutshell.

Anyways, i'd like to play game now, bioware.

Just because I feel that reading all these posts is gonna make me rip out my hair, I'm going to say this.

You expected to play on the 20th. They try to do something enjoyable, open early for those that have been waiting longer for this game, and you guys rip them apart. It's not just about caution, and yes there are some people that had pre-order problems and game code problems.

But it doesn't change the fact they are trying to do something enjoyable for us, let us play early, and many of you can't even respect that. Seems to me that these flamers are just greedy and throwing their tantrums while the more mature group of people are waiting it out.

I have a lot of respect for this gaming company after reading this thread and many others like it. Keep up your strength Mr. Reid. =)

Lame... I should have bought the early early game access but I only bought the somewhat early access. Disappointment has started for the game already. Can't just launch the game like everyone else. I PAID my money and I did it thinking that I could play at the start with everyone else.

I just hope my name is available cause that will be another disappointment.

Agreed, especially character names part............sigh, I registered my code in the first week and it looks like people after me get in first.