Galactic Seasons - Daily PO: Black Hole Daily Missions

RameiArashi

I just completed all 6 Daily Missions for the Black Hole, however the Conquest Objective has not resolved and is showing as incomplete.

I cannot redo the missions (being dailies) and there seems to be no way to complete the conquest objective and progress my Galactic Seasons rewards/tracker. Attempted log-out, log-in did not resolve the issue.

Help please?

I just completed all 6 Daily Missions for the Black Hole, however the Conquest Objective has not resolved and is showing as incomplete.

I cannot redo the missions (being dailies) and there seems to be no way to complete the conquest objective and progress my Galactic Seasons rewards/tracker. Attempted log-out, log-in did not resolve the issue.

Help please?

Galactic Seasons just reset at 8pm ET

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=992886

I'm having the same issue. The character I was using had never been to the Black Hole before today. I grabbed all the missions from the terminal or the NPCs that give them, finished all of them, and only got credit on the Daily PO for one of the four (or more, not sure) that were completed.

I know they were completed, because the Weekly Black Hole mission requires 4 Daily Missions to be finished as part of it. So I had to have completed at least 4 Daily Missions. But the PO only shows 1 of 6.

Additionally, the Daily PO missions won't stay tracked if I select the box. I would click the box in the Log window, it would select, and then if I closed and reopened the window, it wasn't checked/being tracked. It also doesn't show up in the Mission Tracker or Achievement Tracker sections of my interface.

I'm having the same issue. The character I was using had never been to the Black Hole before today. I grabbed all the missions from the terminal or the NPCs that give them, finished all of them, and only got credit on the Daily PO for one of the four (or more, not sure) that were completed.

I know they were completed, because the Weekly Black Hole mission requires 4 Daily Missions to be finished as part of it. So I had to have completed at least 4 Daily Missions. But the PO only shows 1 of 6.

Additionally, the Daily PO missions won't stay tracked if I select the box. I would click the box in the Log window, it would select, and then if I closed and reopened the window, it wasn't checked/being tracked. It also doesn't show up in the Mission Tracker or Achievement Tracker sections of my interface.

At 0:00 UTC the game seemed to think that the new week started, and Week 1 objectives no longer worked, as reported here. If you are able to refresh/reroll an objective, you will get one intended for Week 2.

I believe not being able to track (or untrack, for that matter) the objectives is a side-effect of the same issue. The objectives are still active, but the game thinks we've moved on to another week already.

This seems to be the problem. However, I also rerolled to a week 2 obkective...but that also doesn't track progress on the new objectives.

I also had a GSF daily...this completed successfully...presumably because it is available in both weeks.

• Dev Post

Hi everyone,

Thank you reporting the tracking issue you all encountered with the Daily Priority Objectives.

This bug was generated from the Galactic Seasons Weekly Reset Timer not aligning with the Conquests and in-game events Reset Timers. Players who log in now (after the Conquest Weekly Reset) should not encounter this issue. For those who still encounter an issue with their Daily Priority Objectives, it should be fixed tomorrow when the dailies are automatically re-rolled. Let us know if it’s not the case.

With our next patch, the Galactic Seasons Weekly Reset Timer will match the Conquests and in-game events reset timers to 12:00 PM UTC on Tuesdays to avoid similar issues in the future.

Thank you.

Do you think it might be an idea that there should be a daily galactic token and a weekly galactic token that the devs could issue (when required) to players to comphensate for when the missions get screwed up as this is likely to happen from time to time - its hard for fans to buy into something that is liable to break and waste time and effort - I mean we have social tokens etc so it would be a handy workaround.

Just a simple idea and better than a simple sorry.

Edited by hillerbees

• 8 months later...
Hi everyone,

For those who still encounter an issue with their Daily Priority Objectives, it should be fixed tomorrow when the dailies are automatically re-rolled. Let us know if it’s not the case.

Thank you.

I'm still experiencing this issue all with dailies, killing npcs in PO areas, and flashpoints.