Bug: Guild Perk Schedule Ran Out

UlaVii

Hi, tonight is when the two week Guild Perk cycle rotates however this time when it changed all the current perks that cost Guild Commendations disappeared from the selection panel:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/802232332643467306/932788011219968040/unknown.png

I've confirmed other guild leaders are seeing the same. My guess is that this is because the schedule was supposed to be renewed in the original patch 7 release and this is another ripple effect of that moving like with Kai the vendor.

There's almost a month until the new release date. While we wait, can you add in a new schedule for perks and Kai please.

Thank you :csw_destroyer:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Confirmed on my end also, it seems only the perks solely costing credits are left. None of the perks costing commendations are available.

Note, I was ready to apply the plan for this cycle on 6 expiring rooms. My diligence was rewarded with now having almost zero perks.

Edited by Eli_Porter

Guild perks are no longer showing up for any past level 1 and even that. there are about 3 perks under each room available right now after the Monday night rotation reset. PLEASE FIX ASAP!!!!!

Looks like only those that don't require guild commendations are not available. Also limited to only lvl 1 when guilds over level 64 are used to the highest and best use high end.

Edited by Saeten

Any update on this? Would be nice to know if we have to buy fillers or wait for a fix if it comes soon.

Don't remember Steam prompting me that SWTOR needed updating, so there's no problem client-wise, so one must one wonder what the heck kind of programming would have messed that up server-side. That's just something worth seeing, unless it's not even code-based, but database table-driven, meaning someone fubared the Having clause of their update statement or left off the Where condition.

Edited by xordevoreaux

The schedule is in the game client files. It was set to last a few weeks after the patch 7.0 release date as a new schedule would of been added when the patch arrived. Similar thing with Kai. Conquest is the same which is why we used to have similar problems several years ago. To work around that they added a much longer schedule which is why that hasn't been affected this time. Edited by UlaVii

• Dev Post

Hi everyone,

I have an update for you all. The fix needed to resolve this issue will require some downtime. Here are the details that I can share with you right now:

• We are looking into a maintenance downtime early next week. We will be posting details once everything is set.
  • Estimated downtime will be about 2.5 hours starting in the morning (much like our regular maintenance timeframe)
  • As this does require downtime, we will also be implement a fix to resolve the issue with Kai Zykken's inventory

Will post more concrete details on timing once we have them.

Thanks!

Hi everyone,

I have an update for you all. The fix needed to resolve this issue will require some downtime. Here are the details that I can share with you right now:

• We are looking into a maintenance downtime early next week. We will be posting details once everything is set.
  • Estimated downtime will be about 2.5 hours starting in the morning (much like our regular maintenance timeframe)
  • As this does require downtime, we will also be implement a fix to resolve the issue with Kai Zykken's inventory

Thanks!

Thank YOU Jackie! (and /pep-talk Developers ;) )

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

What about the inventory of the seasonal vendors?

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

And yet, no update, no communication and it's already early "next" week. FFS.... Do "some" communication! Kai and perks rotate Monday evenings. I take it that it's not happening today so maybe tomorrow? Tuesday weekly reset? Disappointment instead of hope at this point.... Going to continue all year. Great 10yr anniversary celebration guys! Awesome!

And yet, no update, no communication and it's already early "next" week. FFS.... Do "some" communication! Kai and perks rotate Monday evenings. I take it that it's not happening today so maybe tomorrow? Tuesday weekly reset? Disappointment instead of hope at this point.... Going to continue all year. Great 10yr anniversary celebration guys! Awesome!

So these guild schedules and kai zykken problems are getting fixed tomorrow, right?

Right??