Alderaan Stronghold Bugs

Nmyownworld

may i add :

- there is a lot of spots where the furnitures are above the ground, not only the carpet. Statues float above too (but to be honest i see this also in Alderaan, Nar shaddah and Corruscant, so its not related only to Alderran)

- Companions are bared to enter any room : intended or bug ?

• 4 weeks later...
Another bug for Alderaan (and all strongholds in general) is that when I log out on a toon still in the stronghold, instead of respawning where they last were like they do in every single other stronghold, they spawn in at the original spawn-in point. That is frustrating in and of itself, but (and this is with every stronghold) when the spawn in point is set for somewhere else, the same thing happens. There should be no reason that a toon in the Alderaan stronghold (or any stronghold for spawn-in points set for other locations) should be forced to spawn in at the spawn-in location when logging back in when they were logged out while in said stronghold.

I just bought the Alderaan SH and set my spawn point and now wish I hadn't for this very reason. As my toons have their own SH and sort of live in them, being moved to a spawn point when logging back in is rather annoying. It would be good if we had a way to reset this to default behavior or no spawn point., So we can be where we were when we logged out.

• 1 month later...

Patch notes, 6.1.1,

"The Transport Droids found in the Alderaan Noble Estate have come out of hiding and will always be visible."

This is still not fixed. Sometimes the Alderaan Stronghold transport droids are there; sometimes they are not. This hasn't been fixed since patch 6.1.1. It wasn't fixed, and then broken in a later patch.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is there a chance that the floating carpets in the western lodging will be fixed till the end of the year???

I've provided data and a video (from another player) several month ago and still no one is fixing this very annoying

bug.:(:(:(

• 2 months later...

Just returned back to the game and decided to make the Alderaan SH my main base of ops, but may reconsider.

The taxi is still hit or miss, the hooks outside the Northern Lodging window doesn't scale decos properly (specifically personnel), and the biggest bug for me is the game not remembering my logout location. When using multiple alts, running back to your utilities like the GTN and storage unit each time can be a real pain.

I know this is just my perspective and it's not a huge deal, but sometimes quality of life bug fixes are more important to me than content. I know you pepper in bug fixes and those are appreciated. Just once I would like to see a huge patch dedicated to bug fixes and quality of life changes. This may have happen while I was away and if so I'm sorry for the rant.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

The taxi droids sometimes showing up in the Stronghold, and sometimes not, is still ongoing.

I gave a silver key to my personal Alderaan SH to a player on December 23, and while we were both in the SH I could see and use the taxi droids but the taxi droids did not appear for the other player. This bug doesn't just happen in the aforementioned situation. Sometimes when I'm the only player in my Alderaan SH the taxi droids don't appear for me.

If you stick a round light in the ceiling of the main hall, you cannot remove it or switch it because there is no clickable area.

This is still a bug. The main ceiling hooks are either smaller than regular ceiling hooks or they disappear once a Basic Ceiling light (round) has been placed on it. There are no edges to grab to pick the decoration up causing it to be permanent. There is no other ceiling hook in any other SH (that I am aware of) that has this issue with that ceiling deco being too large.

Edited by TyrFoge

• 2 months later...
may i add :

- Companions are bared to enter any room : intended or bug ?

I'm still having this issue. Companions will not enter the first room on the right. The only other room I have unlocked is the first room on the left; companions WILL enter that room.

ETA: I tested the first room on the left with a different character and that one as well will not let companions enter so I am wrong in thinking that at least that room was fixed.

Edited by Luckjim

• 1 month later...

The rugs in the large room of the western lodging are still floating above the ground.:(

I've reported this bug in March 2020 (provided material about the bug for the team at the same time) and

it still hasn't been fixed.:(

Unfortunately the youtube video (of another player) has been deleted, but you can still take a look at the bug

in my stronghold (Taras Dran's Jedi Academy / Server Tulak Hord).

• 3 months later...

Yeah I am having the same problem with the Combat Dummies. I can get my companion to stop attacking but it won't take me out of combat. /Stuck relocates me but still in combat. I finally had to suicide by running off the balcony by the Throne room to get it to stop.

How many years now and the best way to solve a problem in game is Suicide. Well I won't ever touch a combat dummy again because then I'm the CoMBat DuMMy.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Still have the lighting hook on the ceiling in the main hall. When playing a basic ceiling light (yellow) or any other large light you can not change it. Only way I have seen to remove it is picking up every decoration in the stronghold and when its at 100% that is a lot of work just to remove a few lights to add different looking ones.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi folks,

Thanks for reporting those bugs with the Alderaan Stronghold.

I've transferred those to our team. I'll update you when I have additional information.

For the 6.1.1 patch, our team is planning to fix a few of those bugs: The Alderaan Stronghold being an unsafe area and the bug with the decoration being above the ground.

Thank you.

Just wondering if the taxi disappearing bug will be addressed anytime?

• 2 months later...

Still too many unfixed bugs in this stronghold...

• Taxi not there most of the time
  • Companions not entering the rooms
  • Main hall ceiling hooks not allowing to remove large luminaires (forcing to clear all decorations from the hall, which also clears all decorations outside)
  • Training dummies not leaving combat
  • Characters brought back to set arrival point at log in (instead of staying in the room they were in before log out like in other strongholds) - this one is RP-breaking and is therefore the worst for me.
  • (please complete)

Considering the mess the devs are in with the new expansion, I don't expect to see these bugs fixed any time soon. What a shame :(

Edited by snordoc

• 1 month later...

Here is another bug:

Concerning the hidden achievement: I found that clickable item with rotating spawn locations at the cliffs on the right of the ancient ruins - but the way towards it (as suggested by guides) is blocked by an invisible "wall". Unfortunately I couldn't force that item to respawn somewhere else neither by leaving and reentering the stronghold nor by logging onto an alt yet.

This way this achievement seems to be unsolvable to me :mad:.

• 1 year later...

Bump since this SH is still bugged.

The smal left hook besides the entrance still glitches placed objects into the ground and the training dummies still trap you in never ending combat.

Tbh it's a disgrace that stuff like this hasn't been fixed yet.

• Thanks 1