Weekly PO: Unknown/Wild Space Flashpoints

Ssccion

• Dev Post
Bugged for me. Cant progress.

Hi Ssccion,

Can you provide more detail on your experience or what the bug actually is? If you can write out a step by step breakdown of what occurs or what you did in order to reproduce the bug as detailed here, that would be helpful for our team.

Not the OP, but I think I know what the issue is:

We are back to week 1. According to https://www.swtor.com/info/news/article/20210426-1 this week's flashpoint weekly PO was "Coreward Worlds". For some reason, the OP got the wrong weekly ("Wild Space" is week 5).

Same happened to me with the dailies (as reported here). Logged in 1 hour after weekly reset, and goth Iokath and CZ198 objectives. Doing Cz198 missions didn't count. When I rerolled Iokath, I got Black Hole instead - that one worked.

I only got the wrong objectives on the first day. (Doing GS on two servers)

Edited by Mubrak

Hi Ssccion,

Can you provide more detail on your experience or what the bug actually is? If you can write out a step by step breakdown of what occurs or what you did in order to reproduce the bug as detailed here, that would be helpful for our team.

I have this weekly on conquest objective : <Weekly PO: Unknown/Wild Space Flashpoints>. It is this one i have a screenshot if you want. And after i do the fps in veteran mode as it asks it just doesnt progress

Not the OP, but I think I know what the issue is:

We are back to week 1. According to https://www.swtor.com/info/news/article/20210426-1 this week's flashpoint weekly PO was "Coreward Worlds". For some reason, the OP got the wrong weekly ("Wild Space" is week 5).

Same happened to me with the dailies (as reported here). Logged in 1 hour after weekly reset, and goth Iokath and CZ198 objectives. Doing Cz198 missions didn't count. When I rerolled Iokath, I got Black Hole instead - that one worked.

I only got the wrong objectives on the first day. (Doing GS on two servers)

I got the right one. i dont think i can post a screenshot here or i would show you. It doesnt progress after i do the vet fps.

• Dev Post
I have this weekly on conquest objective : <Weekly PO: Unknown/Wild Space Flashpoints>. It is this one i have a screenshot if you want. And after i do the fps in veteran mode as it asks it just doesnt progress

The issue is being investigated, but wanted to ask the same follow up question that CommunityTeam did in the thread that Mubrak linked. Can you confirm where your character was when the weekly reset happened?

The issue is being investigated, but wanted to ask the same follow up question that CommunityTeam did in the thread that Mubrak linked. Can you confirm where your character was when the weekly reset happened?

Sorry cant remember what were my last weeklies :(

• 2 weeks later...

Some ppl had issues cause they didn't check in with Satele or Malgus after fp. Some fp don't register as completed until you do.

Was in a fp with a guy who was raging on fleet after fp cause his fp didn't count towards the weekly PO.

Guess what happend? Yeah he didn't talk to Satele like I did.

Not saying that there couldn't be other issues for some ppl as well.