<Tragic Heroes> NIM Raiding Guild Seeking Experienced Raiders

GhOsTPrOz

Update! Been a really long time since I have updated the forums, been very busy, Our 16m team continues to be wildly successful, clearing Brontes NIM, TFB NIM, EC NIM 4/6 Dxun NIM and most recently getting Mathmatically Impossible done.

Our other teams are doing well too! Currently we have 2 open positions -

Sun/Mon 3-6pm EST Working on TFB NIM (going for timer) needs 1 DPS with good experience and attitude.

7-10PM EST Tuesday needs 1 DPS with good experience and attitude.

We are looking at forming 1 final team, likely an 8m aimed at intermediate HM (gods, dxun, tos rav etc) or learning NIMs, possibly an HM 16m team, currently looking for skilled HM+ experienced players to fill out this possible new team as well as fill in for other teams and bolster our ranks a bit. If this sounds cool to you or you want more info just dm me on discord at - Moka#2763 (capital M matters)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update!

Team Recruitment/Guild Recruitment Needs

16m Team- Looking for 3 extremely experienced and talented DPS who can swap between Gunslinger, another ranged option and preferably some other option. We are currently working on Huntmaster NIM with plans for Hateful, Brontes Wing Farming (Something we have cleared before) NiM Council, NiM Styrak and eventually NIM Gods. Looking for someone with full 8m clears on most things. Friday 11:30PM- Saturday 2:30AM EST

Tag Em and Bag Em - Looking for 2 DPS for DP NIM prog. 8:30-10:30PM EST Tuesday/Thursday

Tragic Accidents - Looking for 1 Healer and 1 DPS for Brontes NIM Prog, getting to burn. Sunday and Monday 3-6PM EST

We Dont Give A Stuck - Looking for 1 Flexible Ranged DPS for Dxun NIM prog (currently on Trandos) Saturday 5:30PM to 7:30PM and Wednesday 11:30PM - 1AM EST

Guild Needs- Looking for 2-3 Quality tanks, willing to take newer people who want to learn. Looking for some experienced DPS of all classes and looking for 4-5 Healers with good experience and ability to play ideally 2+ Heal classes.

If you are interested in any teams, or any general spot in the guild to fill in, attend pug night and other pugs and be on future teams DM me on discord - Moka#2763

Edited by GhOsTPrOz

• 2 weeks later...

Update-

Team needs are as follows-

GodSlayers- 1 Healer for Gods NIM prog. This team has cleared almost all content in game, all legacy NIMs except Brontes due to lack of trying and 5/6 Dxun NIM. As well as 1/5 Gods NIM awhile back, currently reprogging Tyth expecting a clear soon. Looking for a scoundrel/commando healer who has similar experience to the team. Raid times are 8-10:30 Fri/Sun

Tragic Accidents- Sun/Mon 3-6pm EST needs 2 DPS and 1 Healer for Brontes Prog.

Can I borrow a stim? Looking for 1 Tank for DP NIM timer. Saturday 2-5PM EST.

Also looking for raiders of all classes and roles with some HM experience, especially tanks. We are willing to teach newer players with good attitudes. If you are interested in teams or in guild membership message me on discord - Moka#2763

Tragic Heroes Team Needs Update-

Tragic Accidents- Sunday/Monday 3-6PM EST looking for 1 Healer 1 DPS Brontes NIM Prog

GodSlayers Friday/Sunday 8-10:30PM EST looking for 1 Healer Gods NIM prog, please have all legacy NIM clears and Dxun atleast 4/6 NIM.

Wampa Stampas- Wednesday 6:30-8:30 and Sunday 7-9 PM EST HM prog team, cleared most legacy HMs, Most recently Rav HM, moving to Mono soon. Need 1 Healer

General recruitment for the guild is also open for a short time. We are looking for 4 tanks, 8 DPS 4 Healers with atleast HM experience and a good attitude. We will teach you how to raid, we have a mentor system, guide center in our discord and you can gain experience thru filling in, learning runs, pug night and other guild pugs and events.

If you are interested in any teams or a spot in the guild please DM me on discord. Moka#2763

Tragic Heroes Recruitment Needs Update

GodSlayers is looking for 1 DPS who can play VG, Guardian and a 35m Ranged class ideally Sage. Current progging Gods NIM, have cleared all Legacy NIMs except DF, 5/6 Dxun NIM, goal is to knock out most of gods before the new expac and he ready to hit the new raid hard. Looking for someone who will be here long term and be dedicated to this team. Raid times are Friday and Sunday 8-10:30PM EST

We Don't Give A Stuck is looking for 1 Healer for Dxun NIM Trandos Prog. The team is fairly new and only just started prog there. Prefer a commando/scoundrel main. Playing DPS is a plus but not needed. Times are Saturday 5:30-7:30PM and Wednesday 11 30PM-1AM/1:30AM EST.

Our 16m Team is looking to fill up one last DPS spot. Ideally someone who can play Sentinel and a ranged option. Currently progging Hateful (almost killed first night). We have cleared TFB NIM, DF NIM, EC NIM, 4/5 DP NIM, 6/7 SNV NIM, 4/6 Dxun NIM and 6/6 Dxun HM, after Hateful the plan is to finish up Styrak, Council and Dxun before moving to Gods NIM. Looking for someone with more or less 100% 8m ops. Raid time is Friday 11:30PM to 2:30AM EST

Also looking for about 15 new raiders to be fill ins, anyone with HM+ experience is fine, we will train you and get you experienced enough to get into NIM, have a mentor system and you can fill in, come to pug night and other guild pugs and activities. If you are interested in this or any teams please DM me on discord - Moka#2763 spots are limited.

Tragic Heroes Recruitment Needs Update

GodSlayers is looking for 1 DPS who can play VG, Guardian and a 35m Ranged class ideally Sage. Current progging Gods NIM, have cleared all Legacy NIMs except DF, 5/6 Dxun NIM, goal is to knock out most of gods before the new expac and he ready to hit the new raid hard. Looking for someone who will be here long term and be dedicated to this team. Raid times are Friday and Sunday 8-10:30PM EST

We Don't Give A Stuck is looking for 2 DPS for Dxun NIM Trandos Prog. The team is fairly new and only just started prog there. Prefer a ranged main and someone whose flexible Times are Saturday 5:30-7:30PM and Wednesday 11 30PM-1AM/1:30AM EST. Might be changing times soon

Tag Em and Bag Em needs 1 DPS for DP NIM prog Tues and Thurs 8 30 to 10 30 PM EST prefer a ranged.

• 2 months later...

Update!

Currently have a few spots open on a NIM team and our HM learning team. Message me on discord if interested.

All our teams are doing well, heres some of the many achievements we have accomplished recently -

GodSlayers recleared Tyth NIM and is getting really close to an A and E NIM clear.

Need A Rez cleared Styrak NIM and Got Timer

Wampa Stompas cleared Revan HM

We Don't Give A Stuck is working on Trandos NIM

Raiders of The Fridge cleared Trandos NIM not too long ago and is working on Huntmaster.

Can I Borrow a Stim is cleaning up SNV and going for Styrak.

Theres more but I am not up to date on them lol.

If you are interested in joining us give me a holler on discord - Moka#2763

• 1 month later...

Update!

Been awhile, here's an overview of recent team progression and news.

16m Team is currently farming Hateful for crests, after that they have only Gods NIM, Huntmaster and Apex left for 16m content to do.

GodSlayers is currently slaying some gods and is progressing on Nahut NIM.

Need A Rez recently did Dragonslayer and is now bouncing around Legacy NIMs having fun until the expansion release

We Don't Give A Stuck is making good progress on Trandos NIM. Currently 1 DPS spot open, looking for a VG.

One with The Force and 8Pugs and A Grophet have both begun working on Brontes NIM

Wampa Stampas is working thru Dxun and Gods HM before graduation into NIM. (At this time we will form a new HM team)

Can I Borrow A Stim is rebranding into a Timer Farming team focused on EC first. The new time is Sunday 8-11PM EST and openings may be available.

Raiders of the Fridge continues to make Progress towards clearing Huntmaster NIM

Cool Ranch is working on getting TFB NIM timer.

We recently restarted pug night 16m content two weeks ago on Tuesday 11:30PM to 1:30AM EST. It has been successful so far having cleared DF NIM 4/5 and TOS HM.

The guild is doing well and teams are excited for 7.0. We are currently recruiting raiders, mainly Nightmare level for future teams/subs for existing teams. We also are looking to form a new HM learning team as the Wompa Stompas will be moving to NIM in 7.0 most likely. If you are new to raiding and want to learn HMs correctly and can take criticism we are interested in training you potentially.

More updates on the main page to come soon tm when I get time.

Message me on discord for any questions about recruitment or teams - Moka#2763

• 3 weeks later...

Team needs update-

GodSlayers is looking for one very skilled player interested in being our 9th/fill in the remainder of 6.0 and join the team in 7.0 most likely. Looking for someone with knowledge of both NiM gods and Dxun we are 5/6 Dxun NIM and working on Nahut NIM until 7.0. need someone, friendly and chill, able to play Vanguard, Sentinel and a Ranged spec preferably. Heals is nice too but not needed. Friday and Sunday 8-10:30PM EST

We have 2 new teams forming, one HM team looking to down Gods and Dxun HM before 7.0 which currently needs 2 DPS. And one looking to do a few legacy timers before 7.0, which also needs 2 Dps.

Raiders of the Fridge needs a DPS for Huntmaster NIM prog.

We are looking for skilled raiders with HM+ (ideally NIM) experience for 7.0 and onwards. We hope to continue to be one of the top clearing guilds and be competitive in the race for Cheevos and clears on the new raid.

If that sounds like you, please message me on discord Moka#2763. We are looking for all classes and roles!

Edited by GhOsTPrOz

• 2 weeks later...

Team needs-

Wampa Stompas is looking for one Sage/Commando for Apex VG HM prog. Wednesday 6:30-8:30PM EST and Sunday 7-9PM EST.

Raiders of the Fridge is looking for one Sage/Slinger for Huntmaster NIM prog. Sunday 3-6PM EST

We have a new HM team working thru Dxun and Gods HM that currently needs 1 DPS. Monday 8-11PM EST

We have a new NIM team forming after Thanksgiving aiming to do legacy NIMs while they wait for 7.0. Thursday 8-11PM EST they need 1 Tank/Heal and 2 DPS.

We Don't Give A Stuck needs 1 DPS for Trandos NIM prog, currently reprogging their schedule so unsure of raid days atm.

If interested in any of these teams message me on discord Moka#2763

• 2 months later...

Update!

Been awhile since I updated the forums. Our recruitment has been closed but we will be reopening in 7.0 with hopes of forming 2 new teams.

Currently we need 2 DPS for Monday 8-11PM EST starting in 7.0. looking for strong DPS players capable of playing ranged mostly but having melee options as well. If interested DM me on discord - Moka#2763

• 2 weeks later...

Update! For 7.0 Recruitment is currently Open again! We are accepting all classes/specs/roles. Looking for anyone with HM+ Experience (Most if not all HM completed and maybe some NIM experience)

We currently have the following guild team positions open -

Last Call- Need 1 DPS prefer a ranged main. HM+ Experience required.

8Pugs and a Grophet - Needs 1 DPS with NIM Experience.

Cool Ranch - Needs 1 DPS and 1 Healer (Commando or Scoundrel) with NIM Experience.

We are also forming a new team that will start by grinding HMs for gear and synergy before moving to NIM once geared up enough.

We have a weekly 16m HM/NIM Pug night and are looking into a weekly Heroics night now as well. Theres always a lot of pugs going on too. If interested message me on discord - Moka#2763

• 2 weeks later...

Tragic Heroes team openings-

Monday 8pm-11pm EST Need A Rez is looking for 1 Ranged DPS. With NIM experience.

Monday 8-11pm EST Last Call needs a Healer with HM+ Experience.

Both teams are working on gearing up right now and plan to push Hardmare/NiM soon and tackle R4 on release.

We are also recruiting for general guild spots and possibly forming a new HM learning team or NIM team if there is interest in it. We currently do a guild 16m Pug Night, Guild PVP night and guild WB night, as well as many other pug raids and events throughout the week. We are also supplying our raiders with adrenals, stims, grenades, medpacs and more, including augment kits sold 75% cheaper than the GTN.

If you are interested in joining message me on discord Moka#2763

Edited by GhOsTPrOz