Apparently I killed both Jace Malcom and Empress Acina? (Bug? Spoilers)

Galviron

Doing new content on my Sith Sorc when Theron mentions he lost one parent and I was like "Wait...what?" Finding it odd, I checked my companions tab and sure enough, it listed that Jace had died on Iokath attempting to control the super weapon. Problem? I sided with the Republic, Jace didn't die. I went to check Acina's page and it says that SHE ALSO died on Iokath attempting to control the super weapon. I didn't skip content, this is on my main that I did the entire story on. He has cleared both Knights expansions, cleared the Iokath story line, the traitor story line and has done all the Onslaught story up to the new patch. I feel the need to clarify this because my guildie suggested it could be because story skipping will default you to Empire on a Empire character but I didn't skip any story. Edited by Galviron

Same thing happened to me on my saboteur bounty hunter. Theron said the thing about not losing another parent and I was like "Hold on, she sided with the Republic, not the Empire."

If it is a bug, I hope they fix it soon. This is an important aspect of the character.

• 1 year later...