Returning player questions

Davie_Murphy

Played Beta and have subbed on and off every few years ever since. Returning once again and was hoping someone current could help answer the following -

- I plan to play a Sith but basically, I am only interested in good old fashioned Empire vs Republic content; can I essentially play through a class story and then skip Eternal Empire content to then play what (I think) is a return to Empire vs Republic gameplay and stories?

I always felt Eternal Empire, although great in places, was far too much of a story built to fit an MMO, rather than the preferable, other way around. So really, as much as possible, I would like to play a character who stays aligned to the Sith/Empire and to skip as much as the Alliance/Eternal Commander stuff as possible.

Assuming the above is possible, is a viable route to take -

- Class Story > 'Essential flashpoints' > Revan Reborn content > 'New' Empire vs Republic content?

Thanks in advance to anyone who cares to reply.

At level 70+ you can skip forward to Jedi Under Siege (Ossus), which might be what you're looking for. JUS begins after (most of) the Alliance stuff, although you'll never be entirely free of *references* to the Alliance, nor of the KotFE/ET companions.

Take the Inflection Point mission from your ship's mission console.