Give me Shara jenn as romance in the next expansion.

Yes, game is alive and well, we have finally good news.

Now that is out of the way, why we don't talk about class story romances?

Give me full blown romance with shara jenn and I'I buy a 180 days of subscription. And make it for both genders.

There is even YouTube search keywords in the search box with the following "swtor watcher 2 reunion " "swtor watcher 2 companion" so people want her more than just romance. If you use the US or the UK version of the YouTube you can see those advices in the search box of the main page of YouTube.

They kind of wrapped up her story.

Also didn't you already create this same basic thread a few days ago?

"BioWare, we need class story NPCs back"

The way you people do with bits of stories each update is nice, at least we get something to look at, but when my agent able to reunion with lovely Shara Jenn and the former minister? and the Watcher Three? What happened those guys and gals? BioWare seem completely ignore and forgot about them and fully focused on mandolarion and lord malgus story,

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9957585

Edited by Darth-Obvious

• 2 weeks later...

She can come back, depending on choices, during the Nathema Conspiracy for a one-off appearance.

I wouldn't mind a return, but there are also 15 other characters, 2 per class, that can return during the Nathema Conspiracy, depending on choices, I just think from a dev standpoint, they aren't going to reintroduce 16 characters.